I did another bake session the other day and made a few changes. First, instead of a weekly feeding for my Ischia starter and a random feeding routine prior to making the dough, I fed it three times a day for three days in a row. I found that the starter puffed up a lot less between feedings (it probably doubled vs. tripling or quadrupling previously). This time around, I also (accidentally) fermented cooler - probably ~62F over the course of 48 hours. Also, instead of pulling the dough out to sit at room temp for 4-5 hours prior to baking, this time it was more like 2.5-3.5 hrs. When stretching, the dough was cool to the touch and more difficult to pull out, but 1. there were no tears, 2. oven rise was terrific and 3. leoparding was some of my best yet.