Author Topic: Ultra Grain Flour  (Read 275 times)

Offline pattyschmidt1976

Ultra Grain Flour
« on: August 16, 2012, 06:35:32 PM »
I am new to the site, looking for recipes to make ultra grain pizza dough!  Thought I would give this site a try and see if I can get some help.  Don't eat much bread because of the carbs, and don't do white flours, or sugars.  HELP

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Re: Ultra Grain Flour
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:44:33 PM »
I am new to the site, looking for recipes to make ultra grain pizza dough!  Thought I would give this site a try and see if I can get some help.  Don't eat much bread because of the carbs, and don't do white flours, or sugars.  HELP

Welcome to the forum.

There are quite a few posts on the forum on the Ultra Grain flour, so I suggest that you use the forum's search functions to find and review those posts. If you can't find what you are looking for after such a search, then please post your requests on the main part of the forum where more members are likely to see and respond to your post.

Peter
(Moderator)

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Re: Ultra Grain Flour
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 07:44:39 PM »
pattyschmidt1976,

Welcome to the forum.  :)

I posted a link about working with the Ultragrain flour at http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,17172.0.html 

I have also worked some with the Ultragrain flour, but I also added other flours to the Ultragrain flour. 

Like Peter posted if you do a search of the Ultragrain flour you will find other posts on the Ultragrain flour.

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!