Author Topic: Got some KASL and diastatic malt powder from KA ......I think?  (Read 197 times)

Offline nick57

• Supporting Member
Got some KASL and diastatic malt powder from KA ......I think?
« on: December 18, 2014, 01:05:31 PM »
Don't think this is what I ordered. The receipt  has the correct info. They sent me spatulas made for cleaning the paddle attachment for the KA mixer. Customer service was very nice. They told me to ship them back, and would ship the flour and malt powder tomorrow. Kinda wish they told me to keep them, they look like they would work great. Made my day, couldn't stop laughing :-D

Offline Stavs

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Got some KASL and diastatic malt powder from KA ......I think?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 02:59:33 PM »
If you ordered them from Amazon, they definitely would have said to keep them. Did they expedite your replacement?

Offline nick57

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 04:08:39 PM »
 I got the flour and DMP about 5 days later. I shipped the spatulas back to them. They said they would reimburse me for the shipping costs. I hope they do. The shipping for the spatulas was $21 dollars, or $4 dollars more than the cost of the flour and DMP. That was for standard shipping, not next day.

Offline Stavs

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 04:22:39 PM »
I got the flour and DMP about 5 days later. I shipped the spatulas back to them. They said they would reimburse me for the shipping costs. I hope they do. The shipping for the spatulas was $21 dollars, or $4 dollars more than the cost of the flour and DMP. That was for standard shipping, not next day.

Ouch! I'm sure they will reimburse you. They seem to be good people there :)