Author Topic: I am going to experiment with less yeast, longer fermentation.....  (Read 3743 times)

Offline Mangia Pizza

• Lifetime Member
Re: I am going to experiment with less yeast, longer fermentation.....
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2012, 06:59:26 PM »
I forgot to mention that tomorrow night I will be at Bruno's in SD where Omid will create one of his famous pizzas for me

and then he will mentor me on short fermentation dough techniques..... I can't wait.....I truly feel lucky.....

P.S. Larry, (thezaman) I just wanted to make it public that I am extremely grateful for what you did offline...... hats off to you man!

Well, this is a great forum, where a newby like myself can come and learn from the masters who are willing to share all they know without asking for
anything in return......I wish I can return the favor back one day......

I love PizzaMaking.com!
Paolo

Offline Pizza Napoletana

• A Philosophy of Pizza Napoletanismo
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2012, 06:48:05 PM »
I forgot to mention that tomorrow night I will be at Bruno's in SD where Omid will create one of his famous pizzas for me. . . .

Dear Paolo, it was great seeing you again. By the way, Pizzeria Bruno (i.e., Mr. Peter), not me, should be credited with the title "famous pizzas". I am just an employee there, trying my earnest to serve the best interest of the pizzeria. Have a safe trip back home!

Regards,
Omid
Recipes make pizzas no more than sermons make saints!

http://pizzanapoletanismo.com/2011/09/27/a-philosophy-of-pizza-napoletanismo/

Offline vincentoc13

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 01:02:01 AM »
What method do you guys use to change you temp settings? 

Offline Mangia Pizza

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2012, 07:53:37 PM »
Dear Paolo, it was great seeing you again. By the way, Pizzeria Bruno (i.e., Mr. Peter), not me, should be credited with the title "famous pizzas". I am just an employee there, trying my earnest to serve the best interest of the pizzeria. Have a safe trip back home!

Regards,
Omid

Omid, it was wonderful seeing you again!  The pizza was outstanding and your knowledge on the subject is profound.

Till next time....
Paolo

pizzapan