Author Topic: Forno bravo p70 vs fgm 800 mobile oven?  (Read 1553 times)

Offline csafranek

Forno bravo p70 vs fgm 800 mobile oven?
« on: December 07, 2012, 09:26:33 PM »
So I think I am in between these two ovens what does everyone think?

http://www.breadstoneovens.com/collections/frontpage/products/mobile-oven-cart-800

http://www.fornobravo.com/store/Primavera70-Assembled-28-Oven.html

Or do you suggest something else? I want a assembled oven that can be moved around if nessasary. Mostly to do pizzas and bread.

Thank you!

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: Forno bravo p70 vs fgm 800 mobile oven?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 10:03:50 PM »
Big Fan of Four Grande Mere here.  I have also cooked in the forno Bravo P70 which I find just  a bit cramped.  Both can get the job done. Customer service Antione  at FGM hands down!  Is it budget or another reason you  have to be mobile or on a stand. My choice would be the FGM 950 Great oven, and  build simple stand and enclosure for it perfect for homeowner big and small parties and capable of cooking more than pizza.
john
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline csafranek

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 11:18:19 PM »
Hey John I am not the most handy man in the world. How hard would it be to do that?

Offline csafranek

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 11:21:52 PM »
Also John how much more wood and time to heat it up? Would you get the raised version?

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 08:45:00 AM »
You can Hire someone  or at least get an estimate to build a stucture if you dont need to go premade or ready to cook, and have the room.  Many members havce pulled it off quite nicley. You dont have to be too handy to dig a hole mix a little cement get the foundation  in  and do a few other odds and ends that may reduce the cost. I feel an oven in the 36-42" range is more than ample, and opens up other cooking possibilties shouldyou wish. No need for raised version if you are doing pizza.
best of luck keep researching! If you just wanna get something and start cooking there nothing wrong with that  :pizza:  :chef:
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

pizzapan