Author Topic: Massachusetts Newbie  (Read 134 times)

Offline Dadspizza

Massachusetts Newbie
« on: January 29, 2013, 12:05:15 AM »
Hello all,
My name is Roger and I am from Boston Massachusetts. I consider myself a very good pizza critic and am still searching for the perfect pizza. I am 46 years old, so I figure I've been looking for about 40 years now and counting. Sure I have found some good pizzas, but just not that one that makes me so "OMG, that is the best pizza I have ever tasted". I really don't feel like I am asking for too much. I want a nice thin crust, kinda crunchy, kinda chewy and flavorful. I like a good amount of sauce on top, but not swimming or sloppy and I want it a little on the sweet side, but yet be able to taste the spices in it too. I want good ooey,gooey cheese that doesn't come off all at once when you bite the slice and is a little stringy (from the slice to your moth). Sometimes I may want some thick pepperoni or sweet (but not too much) sausage or crunchy peppers and onions. The slice has to be flavorful from the first bite to the last.

So the search continues and this site looks like it is going to be fun. If I can't find the perfect pizza, I will eventually make it myself with all of your help. Looking forward to reading and sharing tips, suggestions and recipes. :chef:

pizzapan