In case anyone doesn't know it, I do use the delayed method adding the oil after the first mix and a rest period before the oil is added.
This is the first video of my 20 qt. Hobart mixing the dough for the boardwalk style of pizzas. This is the total time it took for the first mix.
A rest period is done for 10 minutes, then the mixer it started again and mixed until the drizzled olive oil is incorporated.
This is what the photos show.
1. Ingredients used for one batch of dough at market.
2. Dough after first mix, it looks shaggy, but there are no ingredients on the bottom of the mixer bowl.
3. All Trumps I use for the boardwalk style of pizza.
4. Shaggy dough resting.
5. Dough on bench after being mixed the second time. It still looks somewhat shaggy.
6. How the dough stretches and is relaxing some after some dough is scaled.
7. How dough stretches after all the dough is scaled for one batch of dough.
8. Some balled dough balls.
9. Dough balls are starting to relax more after they are oiled and put into plastic bags.
I will post the second video of the delayed addition of the oil when it is finished uploading.