Author Topic: How to optimize and re-size pictures for posting here  (Read 3391 times)

Offline Tatoosh

• Munch Munch Munch
Re: How to optimize and re-size pictures for posting here
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2013, 03:30:03 AM »
Yes, my idea is that the albums would guarantee the photos remain viewable, not to separate them from the threads at all.  Hopefully, once in the on-site hosted album, they could be placed in a post, the image linked to album upload and being viewable in the post, but so you would be able to have text above or below as necessary.   I'm not an IT/Web Designer, so I can't guarantee this is do-able with the whatever is used to power the forum, but it may well be. 

And thanks for the pointer on multiple photos.  I never got that successive offer of to attach a second file, so it may be that my computer was pouting or being obstinate at the moment.  I will try to adopt that feature in future posts, such as our Number Two Attempt with the Weber/PizzaKettle which will take place as soon as I send this post.   
Banana Ketchup Is Not Pizza Sauce - Weber 22.5 OTG, Smokenator 1000, Kettle Pizza Insert, White Mountain 6qt Elec, Cuisinart ICE-20 1.5qt, FMS 1500D sous vide - Mabuhay Pizza!

Offline Musky

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2013, 06:57:09 PM »
I did a test photo yesterday as I haven't been here in a while.  The attachment thing worked fine, but I like to load my pictures into Photobucket where I resize.  I take it standard BB Code doesn't work?  Just a URL in image tags?  I couldn't see how to upload from Photobucket.

But I'm not the sharpest cutter in the drawer when it comes to this stuff.

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2013, 07:27:21 PM »
Sorry, the only method of showing images in your posts is as an attachment.

Offline Musky

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2013, 07:57:50 PM »
That's cool.  Thanks.

pizzapan