Author Topic: Mellow Mushroom Pizza found in Atlanta and surroundin areas...Recipes?  (Read 163575 times)

Offline Biz Markie

• Pass the partially-hydrogenated lard
Re: Mellow Mushroom Pizza found in Atlanta and surroundin areas...Recipes?
« Reply #560 on: October 29, 2011, 10:39:42 PM »
Thanks for the "status update" on the project, Norma! 

Also, thanks briterian for the additional info.

Talk to you tomorrow or Monday with my results.  I am also eager to re-examine the grocery store shelves for any other molasses products out there.

Offline dwighttsharpe

« Reply #561 on: October 31, 2011, 06:36:43 AM »
Norma,

The last MM pies that you baked and posted the formula for in post# 505:

What oven temperature and baking time did you use?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 07:52:41 AM by dwighttsharpe »
Dwight

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
« Reply #562 on: October 31, 2011, 09:49:06 AM »
Norma,

The last MM pies that you baked and posted the formula for in post# 505:

What oven temperature and baking time did you use?

Thanks.

dwighttsharpe,

I baked that MM's attempt in my deck oven at market.  The temperature was between 500-525 degrees F and the bake time was about 7 minutes.  Deck ovens do bake differently than home ovens though.  If you want me to give you the links to where Peter posted about how he has tried to bake his MM's attempts in a home oven so far, I can give you those links.  You could also asked Biz and Brian how they baked their MM's attempts.

Norma

Always working and looking for new information!

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #563 on: October 31, 2011, 10:03:51 AM »
I wondered after I looked at more molasses products and syrups at the supermarket if something like Treacle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treacle and http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/treacle might be used in MM’s dough.  I saw that are called “golden syrups”, which are a little lighter in color and I guess could be called “fancy”, but I am not sure.  They do look like molasses products in color.  I don’t really know a lot about Treacle but found this information interesting. http://www.recipes4us.co.uk/Specials%20and%20Holidays/Treacle%20Origin%20Uses%20Recipes.htm  It says in the above article that Light Treacle is Golden Syrup=Light Molasses.  I did see what they call “Golden Syrups” at the supermarket.   Another explanation of Treacle versus Molasses http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/treacle-v-molasses-10305/  

I have no idea if something like “golden syrups” would work in a MM’s dough or not, but just thought I might mention them.

There is also another kind of molasses called Bead Molasses, used in mostly Asian recipes. http://www.foodservicedirect.com/product.cfm/p/1928034/Bead-Molasses.htm

Norma
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 10:08:34 AM by norma427 »

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #564 on: October 31, 2011, 10:55:23 AM »
I used my 2nd dough ball today and let it sit out around 3-4 hrs this time.  I used Norma's latest recipe (molasses/brown sugar) but decreased the yeast from .6 to .3 under the advisement of Pete since I skipped the freezing step.  I used grandma's robust molasses because that is what I had in stock.  One word: amazing.  i turned out about 95% identical to what we've had numerous times at MM.  I baked it in a 550 oven for 8 minutes and then rotated it 180 degrees and gave it an extra minute because the bottom was looking quite brown.   A keeper for me.   HUGE THANKS to Biz, Pete and Norma for their extreme dedication.  This is a really special community.  Chills

Brian,

I have been away for a few days and just catching up. I'm glad to read that you got such good results with your cold fermented version of an MM clone dough.

For your information, particularly in respect of the amount of yeast to use, the very first experiment I conducted to come up with a credible MM clone dough under this thread was to use molasses as the sole sweetener in the MM clone dough. The molasses was an older version of a Grandma's molasses (the only molasses product I had on hand at the time) that, judging from the amount of sugars for a single serving, was perhaps a second boil product. I used that molasses at 7%. The color of the molasses was about the same as the Brer Rabbit Full Flavor molasses (and possibly the same color as the Grandma's Robust molasses). As a result, the dough was much darker than a real MM dough. Since I decided to try a three-day cold fermentation of the dough, I used 0.375% IDY. The hydration was on the low side, at 54%.

After three days of cold fermentation, the dough had risen but only slightly. And, even after an approximately two hour temper time, the dough did not rise much more. The pizza made from the dough baked up fine with an excellent flavor profile--in my opinion better than later MM clones and maybe even better than the real MM pizza I had in Florida--but not with a sweetness level that I had detected in the Florida MM pizza. I concluded from the experiment that there was perhaps too much molasses in relation to the amount of yeast that I used, especially when considered with the low hydration value of the dough that caused the dough to ferment more slowly. I subsequently decided to concentrate my efforts on making frozen MM clone doughs so I didn't spend much time on how to come up with a good cold fermentation version of an MM clone dough. Had I done so, I would have used more yeast, as I suggested to you for your test (I increased the amount of yeast even for my frozen MM clone doughs but for other reasons).

In your case, if you find that your MM clone dough still does not rise fast enough, you can increase the amount of yeast even further or use a longer fermentation window and/or a longer temper time or even a higher temperature to temper the dough before opening up to form a skin. You will have to play around with the values of ingredients to achieve the desired final dough condition that works for your particular timeframe. I wouldn't worry too much about the color of the dough. You would perhaps have to find a molasses product similar to what MM uses. That product is unlikely to be available at the retail level unless Norma discovers that the samples of commercial liquid molasses products she recently requested from Malt Products and Domino Specialty Ingredients are like the Grandma's Original molasses or some other comparable first boil or Fancy molasses sold at retail.

BTW, in your photos I noticed a pizza screen. Did you bake your pizza on the screen or was that only for cooling purposes?

Peter
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:01:16 AM by Pete-zza »

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #565 on: October 31, 2011, 11:21:04 AM »
I just received an answer to my questions to Steen’s.  This what the email said.

The sugar content is 16g per tablespoon.  I spoke to Narris Duhon who is our controller.  He says our molasses is the same as Grandma’s Molasses.  He also said that our Steen’s Pure Cane Syrup would be the same as “fancy molasses”.  I have not hear of anyone using molasses for pizza dough.  I hope this answers your questions.  Let me know if we can be of further help.

Thanks,
Glenda

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #566 on: October 31, 2011, 11:27:59 AM »
I wondered after I looked at more molasses products and syrups at the supermarket if something like Treacle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treacle and http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/treacle might be used in MM’s dough.

Norma,

One of the things that I have learned from all of my reverse engineering and cloning projects is that the companies try to keep things simple. That means that they are not going to use a retail level product unless the company has a wholesale or foodservice division or it is located in their backyard. They are also going to look for the cheapest products that meet their needs, whether it is molasses or anything else. Since MM has completely abandoned the use of wheat germ and Vitamin E enrichment and the notion of offering a healthful product (admittedly molasses does have some nutritional value but it is still a sugar that can rot peoples' teeth and pose problems for those who must avoid sugar products), I can't see MM doing anything fancy when it comes to selecting a molasses product to use. Also, in the case of golden syrups, and while I can't speak for what the regulators allow in the UK, I think that the FDA would frown on MM using golden syrups and calling them molasses. MM has pounded the word "molasses" into peoples' consciousness for so long that they had better be using molasses.

Peter

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #567 on: October 31, 2011, 11:32:06 AM »
I just received an answer to my questions to Steen’s.  This what the email said.

The sugar content is 16g per tablespoon.  I spoke to Narris Duhon who is our controller.  He says our molasses is the same as Grandma’s Molasses.  He also said that our Steen’s Pure Cane Syrup would be the same as “fancy molasses”.  I have not hear of anyone using molasses for pizza dough.  I hope this answers your questions.  Let me know if we can be of further help.

Thanks,
Glenda

Norma,

I'd be curious to know why Steen's does not call its Pure Cane Syrup molasses if it is molasses. Maybe what Narris Duhon means is that the Steen's Pure Cane Syrup can be used as a substitute for molasses. Clearly, Steen's is not a supplier to MM since they are not aware of anyone using molasses for pizza dough.

Peter

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #568 on: October 31, 2011, 11:58:02 AM »
Norma,

One of the things that I have learned from all of my reverse engineering and cloning projects is that the companies try to keep things simple. That means that they are not going to use a retail level product unless the company has a wholesale or foodservice division or it is located in their backyard. They are also going to look for the cheapest products that meet their needs, whether it is molasses or anything else. Since MM has completely abandoned the use of wheat germ and Vitamin E enrichment and the notion of offering a healthful product (admittedly molasses does have some nutritional value but it is still a sugar that can rot peoples' teeth and pose problems for those who must avoid sugar products), I can't see MM doing anything fancy when it comes to selecting a molasses product to use. Also, in the case of golden syrups, and while I can't speak for what the regulators allow in the UK, I think that the FDA would frown on MM using golden syrups and calling them molasses. MM has pounded the word "molasses" into peoples' consciousness for so long that they had better be using molasses.

Peter

Peter,

I can understand that companies try to keep things simple, and you have learned that from all from your reverse engineering and cloning projects. I don’t think MM’s would be using anything “fancy” either.  It still makes me wonder about golden syrups and if they can be called molasses products. I don’t know how the FDA looks at that. I haven’t really researched “golden syrups much” (or know how much sugar content they have), but do know that Golden Barrel sells many kinds of syrups. http://www.goldenbarrel.com/pancake-waffle-syrups.php  They probably wouldn’t be a supplier of MM’s either. I forget what brands of “golden syrups” my supermarket carried, but will look the next time.  Molasses products and “golden syrups” are very confusing, at least to me.

Norma,

I'd be curious to know why Steen's does not call its Pure Cane Syrup molasses if it is molasses. Maybe what Narris Duhon means is that the Steen's Pure Cane Syrup can be used as a substitute for molasses. Clearly, Steen's is not a supplier to MM since they are not aware of anyone using molasses for pizza dough.

Peter

I will email Steen’s again and ask the question you posed.

Norma
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 12:00:28 PM by norma427 »

Offline dwighttsharpe

« Reply #569 on: October 31, 2011, 12:27:58 PM »
dwighttsharpe,

I baked that MM's attempt in my deck oven at market.  The temperature was between 500-525 degrees F and the bake time was about 7 minutes.  Deck ovens do bake differently than home ovens though.  If you want me to give you the links to where Peter posted about how he has tried to bake his MM's attempts in a home oven so far, I can give you those links.  You could also asked Biz and Brian how they baked their MM's attempts.

Norma

Thank you. Just from an appearance perspective, I like the looks of your pies(texture and color of the dough, not so dark on the bottom).

I have my first attempted doughball in the fridge now. I used your last formula but will try a cold ferment ala Briterian, so I used .5% instant yeast. Not quite sure how long it will cold ferment, but this evening will be 24 hours, so I will probably let it temper and try baking something later on tonight.

About your inquiry to Steens; reading about all these various grades of molasses and sugar boiling, I often wondered where their "pure cane syrup" fit into the picture. Curious that the Steen's rep consideres it to be fancy grade molasses. Guess he knows what he's talking about. I wish I had known this yesterday when I made the dough, as I love Steen's, and had some in the cabinet.

As it was, I used some "older" Roddenberry's brand molasses(no grade specified). I also have a somewhat newer, unopened bottle of store brand molasses. I opened it and tasted it to compare it to the Roddenberry's. They tasted about the same to me. Neither one I would hardly call (very)sweet, so I used 5.5% molasses and 3.5% demerera sugar to sweeten the dough.

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 12:59:13 PM by dwighttsharpe »
Dwight

Offline briterian

• and some think pizza's easy!
« Reply #570 on: October 31, 2011, 03:38:26 PM »
Hi Pete,
I may have mis-read what you recommended to me way back but I seem to recall you said to reduce my yeast from .6 to .3.  Sorry if I misunderstood.  It all worked out by just letting it work 5 days in the fridge and then warm on bench for 3-4 hours vs the normal 1-2 hours.

So you are cool thinking I should go with maybe use .5 next time instead of .3?  I wonder if there just isn't enough yeast to chew on all that sugar I'm giving it  (going back to my beer making days) since I've used less yeast for doughs with much less sugar.

I only cooled it on my mesh screen.  I baked it directly on my bakers pride p44 -preheated for over an hour at 550.

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #571 on: October 31, 2011, 04:22:50 PM »
Brian,

My original thinking was that you could try 0.375% IDY for a one day cold ferment, or something less for a longer cold ferment, which is what you apparently did. However, one of the things that I perhaps didn't sufficiently take into account is that if there is too much molasses (or molasses plus brown sugar) you might have some impairment of the yeast activity. I discussed this general topic earlier today at Reply 14 at http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,16190.msg158559.html#new. It sounds like you ended up doing some of the things I mentioned as possibilities (longer ferment and temper times) when the amount of sweetener(s) is high in relation to the amount of yeast. Another point to keep in mind is that molasses contains a fair amount of fructose. Fructose is about 1.6 times as sweet as sucrose but it is not metabolized as quickly by yeast as other simple sugars (the only types of sugars that yeast can use as food). That might also slow down the rate of fermentation. These are the kinds of things I learned from all of our research on molasses and the experiments we have been conducting.

What I have strived for with the MM clone doughs that I have been experimenting with is to achieve doughs that rise fairly slowly so that they don't get too gassy (which could happen if there is too much yeast) and yield light and airy crusts and crumb rather than dense, chewy ones like the MM crusts. My other main objective was to get the complex flavors that molasses gives to a crust without having an accompanying cloyingly sweetness that other forms of sugar, most notably sucrose and even brown sugars, can produce. Ultimately, I would hope to use only molasses even if that means a darker dough and crust color as compared with the MM dough/crust.

If you want to shorten the fermentation time, you could try increasing the amount of yeast. You might not want to go above around 0.60% IDY but that will depend on how much molasses or molasses combination you decide to use. I think you should be able to get more oven spring with more yeast given the low hydration value for the dough but the dough will have to have sufficient fermentation and fermentation gases to help achieve a larger rim. These are the factors that you will have to play around with, especially with your oven that is not a standard home oven. If you stick with cold fermented MM clone doughs, you could well end up with pizzas that have more flavor than a real MM pizza made with a frozen dough ball with much less fermentation time under its belt.

Peter
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 06:00:50 PM by Pete-zza »

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #572 on: October 31, 2011, 05:57:05 PM »
Thank you. Just from an appearance perspective, I like the looks of your pies(texture and color of the dough, not so dark on the bottom).

I have my first attempted doughball in the fridge now. I used your last formula but will try a cold ferment ala Briterian, so I used .5% instant yeast. Not quite sure how long it will cold ferment, but this evening will be 24 hours, so I will probably let it temper and try baking something later on tonight.

About your inquiry to Steens; reading about all these various grades of molasses and sugar boiling, I often wondered where their "pure cane syrup" fit into the picture. Curious that the Steen's rep consideres it to be fancy grade molasses. Guess he knows what he's talking about. I wish I had known this yesterday when I made the dough, as I love Steen's, and had some in the cabinet.

As it was, I used some "older" Roddenberry's brand molasses(no grade specified). I also have a somewhat newer, unopened bottle of store brand molasses. I opened it and tasted it to compare it to the Roddenberry's. They tasted about the same to me. Neither one I would hardly call (very)sweet, so I used 5.5% molasses and 3.5% demerera sugar to sweeten the dough.

Thanks again.

Dwight,

Thanks for saying you like the looks of my pie and the texture. :) Best of luck when you made your MM's clone!.  You will see in my next post what Glenda answered me about Steen's.

Norma

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #573 on: October 31, 2011, 06:03:07 PM »
When I returned from market today, the molasses from Malt Products Corporation was delivered.  I guess John forgot to send the data sheet for the sweetness level, so I will email him again.  I tasted the molasses from Malt Products Corporation and it does taste sweeter to me than any of the other molasses products I have at home.

I also received a return email from Glena at C.S.Syrup, Inc. (Steen’s).  This is what I wrote in my email to Glenda and what she replied.

Glenda,

Thanks, for answering my other questions.  I have more questions to ask and maybe Narris Duhon can answer my questions.  I'd be curious to know why Steen's Pure Cane Syrup molasses isn't called molasses, if it is molasses. Maybe I am confused about what all can include the "term" molasses.  I never really studied molasses before. Is there something that the FDA requires for something to be called molasses, or is molasses included in a broad term sense?  Does Narris Duhon mean that the Steen's Pure Cane Syrup can be used as a substitute for molasses?

Kindest Regards,

Norma

Narris has not come back in this afternoon but I am sure that what he meant to say that the Steen’s Pure Cane Syrup would be the closest to the “fancy molasses”.  What we have is Pure Cane Syrup and the Dark Molasses which are two different products.

Glenda

Norma

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #574 on: October 31, 2011, 06:21:56 PM »
Norma,

Thanks for the update on the Steen's pure cane syrup. While you were awaiting a response from Glenda, I did a search to see if there is a "standard of identity" for molasses at the FDA. I did not find any but it does appear that Canada has a standard of identity for molasses. See, for example, the document at http://www.grandmamolasses.com/data/pdf/PDS_Fancy_Grandma_Feb_2007.pdf. All of this notwithstanding, it would not be wise for MM to use a pure cane syrup and pass it off as molasses. I'm certain that they are not doing that.

Of course, members who have the Steen's pure cane syrup should feel free to try out that product in an MM clone dough. Hopefully, in any such case, it would be nice to get some feedback on the use of the Steen's pure cane syrup and how it compares with using a molasses product.

Peter

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #575 on: October 31, 2011, 07:19:48 PM »
Norma,

Thanks for the update on the Steen's pure cane syrup. While you were awaiting a response from Glenda, I did a search to see if there is a "standard of identity" for molasses at the FDA. I did not find any but it does appear that Canada has a standard of identity for molasses. See, for example, the document at http://www.grandmamolasses.com/data/pdf/PDS_Fancy_Grandma_Feb_2007.pdf. All of this notwithstanding, it would not be wise for MM to use a pure cane syrup and pass it off as molasses. I'm certain that they are not doing that.

Of course, members who have the Steen's pure cane syrup should feel free to try out that product in an MM clone dough. Hopefully, in any such case, it would be nice to get some feedback on the use of the Steen's pure cane syrup and how it compares with using a molasses product.

Peter

Peter,

Thanks, for finding that Grandma Fancy molasses, in Canada, does have a "stand of identity" for their molasses products. I wonder why the US doesn't have a "standard of identiy" for molasses. I guess we will just have to do the tests to see if regular molasses or commerical molasses products are enough to give some sweetness in the crust.  I used 11% Domino Homemaid molasses product in my last formula.  That should tell if the Domino Homemaid molasses product will give enough sweetness in the crust.  At least I think that much molasses in the formula should show something.

I also wonder if anyone does have and uses the Steen's pure cane syrup how it will compare with using a molasses product.

Norma

Offline Jet_deck

• Supporting Member
« Reply #576 on: November 01, 2011, 11:15:22 AM »
Norma, now seems like a good time to bring up something that you had pointed out a few posts back.  http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,3940.msg157323.html#msg157323

There is another kind of Excelsior Mill.  Picture #1.  It would have been used to begin the processing of (sugar) cane, ribbon cane and sorghum cane (grain sorghum).  Many different varieties of cane were milled to produce the liquid that becomes cane syrup, sorghum syrup and sorghum molasses.  Molasses is supposed to come only from the residue left after the crystalization of sugar solids in a sugar making operation.  Sorghum molasses is not "real" molasses, but it probably picked up the term because of its similarity in color and consistency.

Back in the plantation days the fall would be when the cane syrup was made.  I'll bet that there are still some "old timers" in South Georgia that grew up with sorghum molasses, and you would have a hard time convincing them that sorghum "molasses" was not real molasses.  Then there would be those in Kentucky and Tennessee that possibly make their cane syrup a littler darker, cooked a bit longer, a little sweeter.  I have a customer in South Georgia that always wants me to come by and eat breakfast with him.  A cat's head biscuit and cane syrup are always necessary for breakfast he tells me...

There is a cane mill at 2:50 here   

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends

Offline dwighttsharpe

« Reply #577 on: November 01, 2011, 12:03:18 PM »
Norma, now seems like a good time to bring up something that you had pointed out a few posts back.  http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,3940.msg157323.html#msg157323

There is another kind of Excelsior Mill.  Picture #1.  It would have been used to begin the processing of (sugar) cane, ribbon cane and sorghum cane (grain sorghum).  Many different varieties of cane were milled to produce the liquid that becomes cane syrup, sorghum syrup and sorghum molasses.  Molasses is supposed to come only from the residue left after the crystalization of sugar solids in a sugar making operation.  Sorghum molasses is not "real" molasses, but it probably picked up the term because of its similarity in color and consistency.

Back in the plantation days the fall would be when the cane syrup was made.  I'll bet that there are still some "old timers" in South Georgia that grew up with sorghum molasses, and you would have a hard time convincing them that sorghum "molasses" was not real molasses.  Then there would be those in Kentucky and Tennessee that possibly make their cane syrup a littler darker, cooked a bit longer, a little sweeter.  I have a customer in South Georgia that always wants me to come by and eat breakfast with him.  A cat's head biscuit and cane syrup are always necessary for breakfast he tells me...

Kind of get the feeling that if you told these folks they were not making "real molasses", they would run you off. :)

!

For all intents and purposes though, everything seems to be identical, except the particular species of "grass" one happens to be growing/harvesting. Of course, also realizing the final "molasses" products are not identical, and not necessarily interchangeable.
Dwight

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #578 on: November 01, 2011, 12:24:20 PM »
Here is another video: . I was watching to see if any of the workers were wearing Mellow Mushroom shirts  :-D.

Peter

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #579 on: November 01, 2011, 09:59:04 PM »
Norma, now seems like a good time to bring up something that you had pointed out a few posts back.  http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,3940.msg157323.html#msg157323

There is another kind of Excelsior Mill.  Picture #1.  It would have been used to begin the processing of (sugar) cane, ribbon cane and sorghum cane (grain sorghum).  Many different varieties of cane were milled to produce the liquid that becomes cane syrup, sorghum syrup and sorghum molasses.  Molasses is supposed to come only from the residue left after the crystalization of sugar solids in a sugar making operation.  Sorghum molasses is not "real" molasses, but it probably picked up the term because of its similarity in color and consistency.

Back in the plantation days the fall would be when the cane syrup was made.  I'll bet that there are still some "old timers" in South Georgia that grew up with sorghum molasses, and you would have a hard time convincing them that sorghum "molasses" was not real molasses.  Then there would be those in Kentucky and Tennessee that possibly make their cane syrup a littler darker, cooked a bit longer, a little sweeter.  I have a customer in South Georgia that always wants me to come by and eat breakfast with him.  A cat's head biscuit and cane syrup are always necessary for breakfast he tells me...

Gene,

Thanks for pointing out another kind of Excelsior Mill.  Your information is very good.  ;D I believe that some “old timers” in South Georgia that grew up with sorghum molasses would throw you out if someone told them that sorghum “molasses” wasn’t real molasses. What does real cane syrup look and taste like?  Thanks for posting the video of what a cane mill looks like.  

Norma

Kind of get the feeling that if you told these folks they were not making "real molasses", they would run you off. :)

!

For all intents and purposes though, everything seems to be identical, except the particular species of "grass" one happens to be growing/harvesting. Of course, also realizing the final "molasses" products are not identical, and not necessarily interchangeable.

Thanks Dwight!  :)

Here is another video: . I was watching to see if any of the workers were wearing Mellow Mushroom shirts  :-D.

Peter

Thanks Peter!  :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:01:01 PM by norma427 »