Sorry to hear that your crust didn't taste sweet even after all that molasses! It sure looks tasty, though! The color looks practically identical to the real thing, in my opinion too.
As for my attempt on Sunday, with the formula I most recently posted, it turned out really well.
I was pleasantly surprised by the dough performance, being my first time using KABF+VWG in a while. I had been using KASL but ran out.
The dough was easy to handle and held up to some pretty vigorous tossing (though I think I nearly put a hole in it in the end).
This was also the first time to use my brand new Fibrament stone. I got a 16x21 stone so that it takes up almost my entire rack. It was so nice to finally be able to slide the pie onto a big stone instead of having to precisely guide it onto a tiny circular disc. I can't say that I necessarily saw a performance improvement or not. . .I mean, it got hot and it cooked the pizza - nuff said! It probably didn't preheat long enough since my new stone is so much bigger and thicker than the old one. I also used to heat my old stone on the very bottom rack which is only an inch from the element, and I did not do that with the Fibrament since it's so honkin' heavy.
Anyway - back to the pizza. The crust had a great texture as far as I'm concerned - not soft or bready. A little crispiness on the outside. Mmmm.
The crust was sweeter due to the added brown sugar, but it didn't seem to me to have that MM taste. It may have been imagined, but I felt like I could taste the brown sugar in a bad way. Also, the color I think was too dark/golden compared to what I've seen in my recent MM visits. But I really am just concerned about flavor. Oh, and I didn't miss the wheat germ.
Since I am stuck with Brer Rabbit Mild at least for now, and especially given Norma's lack of sweetness even with 11% Homemaid, I think I'll try some other additional sweetener. Most likely honey. If not honey, just white sugar (organic). Or any other suggestions from out there.