Crust keeps getting better. Today's batch:
Caputo 00 Pizzeria 100%
Vienna Starter 2.5% of total dough mass
Sea salt: 2.5%
Water (including starter) 62%
Dissolve salt in water. Dump in 75% of flour. Mix until just combined. Rest 5 minutes. Add starter and with fork mixer running, slowly add remaining 25% of flour. When all combined, knead for 5 minutes. Rest for 20 minutes. Knead for a few turns around the bowl.
Bulk fermentation 65F for 19 hours. Very little volume increase. Individual ball proof 75F for 5 hours. Oven deck ~975F.
Dry-cured sausage/fresh mozzarella. Toppings pretty ho-hum, crust fantastic.