Thanks for all the kind words!
I have somewhat a rule of thumb...
I use a blend of regular flour & Semolina for doughs with a hydration up to 63% and everything that goes beyond that, I use a blend of semolina & corn meal because I find that it absorbs moisture much better compared to regular flour. Yes, it came off the peel nicely; no sticking at all.
Here are the numbers for three 425gr/16 pies. Ill just give you the percentages because you might prefer a smaller/bigger size and you can scale up or down.
100% AT Flour
2% Sea salt
2% Organic sugar
I also added one tsp of garlic powder to it. Yes, I know...its not very conventional but it adds a little flavor to the crust.
Anyway, here is the detailed info...
1. Dissolve the sugar & salt in the water. Add the flour and yeast and mix for about two minutes or until no dry flour is visible any longer, about 2 mins on Speed 1.
2. Add the Tsp garlic powder and the oil and rest the dough for 30 mins.
3. Knead for 4-5 mins on Speed 2, incorporating the oil and garlic powder.
4. Rest for another 10 mins.
5. Pour the dough onto the counter, shape it into a tight ball and bench rest for 30 mins.
6. Divide into three 425gr balls and cold ferment for 24 hrs.
7. Pull the dough out of the fridge one hour before baking to bring them up to room temp.
Shape into skins and enjoy.