Author Topic: Dino's Bocce club pizza in Bflo. NY  (Read 2029 times)

Offline bortz

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
Dino's Bocce club pizza in Bflo. NY
« on: March 04, 2005, 11:22:49 AM »
http://www.bocceclubpizza.com/pageDisplay.jsp?pageid=11851

This is the pizza that I model my own pizzas after.
You can have them fed-ex you a half baked pizza overnight and finish it off in your home oven.  If you can afford the shipping and are a pizzaholic, you owe it to yourself to try one of these.

Offline Tom Grim

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Dino's Bocce club pizza in Bflo. NY
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 10:35:56 AM »
      I grew up in Buffalo and love Boccee's. I had one just about every night while I went to the University.   I especially loved the burned things that the pizza picked up in the oven, whatever it was.  I love they way they cut it into more squares than slices.  Where else can you order half a pie?   It was busy with dozens of ovens, and big crowds waiting.  It is only take out.  I am in NJ now and a friend brings down a bunch of pizzas every Christmas.  Its not the same as getting it right out of the oven.
    I took my wife there, (she grew up in NJ) and  she didn't get it.  She wasn't thrilled.  I think everyone has a special regional pizza they grow up with.  I am not sure Boccees is world class, but is it ever yummy.  I could go for one right now.
Tom

Offline Aaron

• I'm a Beaver fan
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 11:57:45 AM »
I was in Williamsville on a trip for a bbq contest a couple of weekends back and tried to order a pie from these folks.The scenario went like this,call at nine thirty pm and ask for delivery to hotel,am told delivery boy is going home so no luck.I explain to person that I am from out of town and really wanted to trey the pie.States he is sorry but cant help,I ask if there any places he would recommend,told they dont normally do this but tells me to try his favourite pie from a place called Picassos(several locals around).I have to say I recieved a very good pie from Picassos,so if you find yourself in buffalo and this place is closing for the night there is still a good alternative to be found.
Aaron

Offline RockyMarciano

• Go Sabres! Go Bills!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 08:24:29 PM »
Hell yeah 18" pizza's!  As for your question, you can order half pizza's from Bonetti's in lovejoy by the wilsons farm where all the moolies live.  My friend jimmy owns it

pizzapan