Author Topic: Edible Colorful Designs For Pizzas  (Read 3827 times)

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Edible Colorful Designs For Pizzas
« on: January 28, 2010, 07:52:57 PM »
Seems like Pizza Fest is making images to put on Pizza Businesses Pies.......just like cakes..lol

Pizza Fest™ is The Ultimate Pizza Topping™. A major innovation in the pizza category, Pizza Fest™ provides the first-ever opportunity for pizzerias to apply a completely edible colorful design as a single topping that melts directly into the cheese on the pizza, creating a unique and custom pizza. The result is a pizza that looks as good as it tastes, with the designs becoming the focus of the pie.

Pizza Fest™ is one of the biggest things in pizza since the introduction of pepperoni, taking pizza customization to a whole new level. Pizza Fest™ is the only way to decorate pizzas for celebrations, like birthdays and sports events. Colorful designs range from generic birthday, holiday and celebratory themes to licensed properties, from Nickelodeon™ and collegiate sports.

Imagine ordering pizzas adorned with the logo of a favorite sports team, or Edible Image® designs of popular television characters like iCarly™, Dora the Explorer™ and SpongeBob™ SquarePants. From Super Bowl to a casual Sunday night dinner, Pizza Fest™ offers a look that will capture and complement the pizza dining experience.

Not only does Pizza Fest™ enhance the look of each pizza it adorns, the flavor profile complements the pizza toppings so there is no detraction from the unique taste of each pie. Made in the USA and completely safe to eat, Pizza Fest™ Edible Image® designs are going to literally change pizza forever.

Pizza Fest™ Edible Image® toppings are available exclusively through PERFORMANCE Foodservice - ROMA. Contact your local salesperson for inquiries and to order. Click here to view PERFORMANCE Foodservice - ROMA contacts.

http://www.pizzatoppings.org/

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!

Offline Kemosa

Re: Edible Colorful Designs For Pizzas
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 08:27:45 PM »
Hi Norma,

Interesting...what do you suppose that we are eating  ???   I took a look at the nutritional content and all that was listed was 2 g of carb???  Kind of neat concept.  Are you thinking about doing this for your pies at the farmer's market?

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 08:43:05 PM »
Hi Norma,

Interesting...what do you suppose that we are eating  ???   I took a look at the nutritional content and all that was listed was 2 g of carb???  Kind of neat concept.  Are you thinking about doing this for your pies at the farmer's market?

Kemosa,

Really don't know what is in the ingredients..maybe could be rice paper.. ???  I did something with rice paper years ago, using edible paper and  white chocolate food colored crayons in different colors.  You could eat the rice paper after drawing with the colored white chocolate crayons.
I really doubt if I would use them at the farmer's market. I sell mostly by the slice.  Would be a neat concept though, for people that want a pizza for a special occasions. 
They probably are expensive. I did write to the company, to find out information.

Thanks,

Norma

Offline RoadPizza

• Mozzarella Addict
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 09:55:15 PM »
I like it!  It's commercial and hokey but it definitely has a niche.  Thank you for the link, Norma.

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 10:00:20 PM »
Fred,

You're more than welcome.  If someone would have a commercial business, I could see this might be something like you said, a niche.  If no other pizzas businesses are offering it..it could take off.

Norma

pizzapan