The Bosch arrived with a damaged part, but I was able to use it.
My first batch was nine pounds of dough. I added the water, then the yeast, and then the dry ingredients. I believe I used the motor to mix the yeast into the water, but I saw no way to get the dry stuff in with the motor running, so I added it and went from a dead start.
The mixer handled it fine, although it labored when the dough came together. I took the dough out a little earlier than I should have, and I had some inconsistency in the hydration. Nothing that was noticeable in the pizza, however. Thin pizza would have been a different story.
I don't know how you're supposed to get 14 pounds of dough into this thing. I made a mess with 9. It filled the bowl. I guess you could add ingredients as you go.
My second batch was six pounds of dough. I let the dough process a little longer, and it was more consistent than the first batch.
Cleanup was a breeze compared to the Kitchenaid. Not even in the same universe of effort. The Bosch cleans dough off the inside of the bowl as it works. The Kitchenaid hook leaves a tremendous amount of stubborn dough.
The sucker feet worked great, but the top tended to pop off while the machine was running. I assume I didn't do a good job of fastening it.
This thing is fantastic for producing large amounts of dough. It made my evening so much easier, I can't express it. I used it twice to do a job that would have required five runs with the Kitchenaid. Each run was a little more effort, because I had to weigh so much stuff, but it more than paid off on the back end. My workstation was cleaner and neater, and I got out of the church much faster.