Author Topic: sticky pizza  (Read 1952 times)

Offline aurora

• I Love Pizza!
sticky pizza
« on: March 19, 2005, 11:27:52 AM »
i am having a problem when trying to move the pizza from the prep table to the baking stone it is stuck and i cannot transfer easily

Offline dinks

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
Re: sticky pizza
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 12:20:47 PM »
AURORA:
  Good Morning. I will assume the prep table is the place where you rolled out or shaped your dough. If so, I would think Aurora if you prepped your dough on a sheet of well oiled parchment paper you will be able to guide it off onto the peel. However Aurora is it possible you can remove the rack that the stone is on & place it on top of the stove then guide the dough onto the stone this way you can do away with the peel operation altogether. Then re-place the rack in the stove to bake your pizza. I enjoyed being with you this morning my friend, Good Luck to you.
  ~DINKS.

Offline DKM

• Lifetime Member
  • Chicago - Now that's Pizza!
    • The Emperor.net
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 01:42:32 PM »
i am having a problem when trying to move the pizza from the prep table to the baking stone it is stuck and i cannot transfer easily

How do you move it?

DKM
I'm on too many of these boards

Offline Pizza Meister

• Now that's a pizza!
    • superpeel
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 06:34:25 PM »
Aurora,

By far the best means to lift, move and place your pizza is our Super Peel.  Stuck dough problem gone forever.  Being able to reliably lift it off prep surface opens up a lot of possibilities, especially with pizza parties and with kids.  Just give everyone a lump of dough and a place to "play", and let them have at it!!  When ready, easily lift and move to stone!

Pizza Meister
"Infringement is the "sinisterest" form of flattery"

pizzapan