Author Topic: Hello, new here...... ???'s  (Read 713 times)

Offline J. Michael

• Love thy Pizza
Hello, new here...... ???'s
« on: April 30, 2010, 10:06:07 PM »
I have a mega thread already ready to post pictures from photobucket and it's stating that I am not able to hyperlink. Guests and new members. When I opened a new pages in browser and attempted to attach it wouldnt let me. I have very high resolution photo's and I guess it is not small enough to post. I'm curious if there is a way around this? I want to show the skill I have developed over the years and also learn varieties of  techniques and knowledge of others that share the same passion of pizza making. Any help on being able to post high resolution pictures for new members would be appreciated...

LaValle 4 Bean

Offline Jackie Tran

Re: Hello, new here...... ???'s
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 11:03:58 PM »
Hi J. Micheal and welcome. I don't think there is a way around the size limit per post. You will have to resize them to post.  I see a nice looking pie for your avatar so if that is an indication of your work I'm looking forward to seeing those resized pictures.

In the meantime, you can just simply describe your pies.  Style, brand of flour, hydration ratio, starter or commercial yeast, mixer used if any, and type of oven used and cooking temps.
I'm excited to learn from anyone willing to share.   Again welcome. :)

Offline sear

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 12:54:39 AM »
if you make a couple more posts you can post links

Offline PizzaHog

• Heat matters!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 10:25:53 AM »
Welcome J
I believe you need to make 5 posts before you will be able to post photos or links. 
Here are some methods to resize your photos.  The windows xp power toys utility mentioned is this thread works like a charm and also seems to work with vista and 7.
http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=c54e88c0710a4379c247c3884d361a66&topic=10563.msg93638#msg93638
Looking forward to your posts.

Offline J. Michael

• Love thy Pizza
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 06:26:49 PM »
Thanks everyone for the responses. I have a Mac so I'll probably resize them in Photobucket, tinypic, or somewhere.
LaValle 4 Bean