Author Topic: Kenji's NY Style Pizza Sauce  (Read 2552 times)

Offline dmcavanagh

Re: Kenji's NY Style Pizza Sauce
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2013, 05:38:15 PM »
I hate to break this to you Diana, but there is no Aleppo on Utica tomato pies! :'(

Offline dhorst

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 05:43:50 PM »
I hate to break this to you Diana, but there is no Aleppo on Utica tomato pies! :'(
There is for me!  It got a sprinkle in the car when we met up with Tupper and Anne Marie and Jack. >:D

Online scott123

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2013, 06:31:30 PM »
Yes, I have--I can be quite sneaky and also will avoid the husband rolling his eyes if I go into stealth mode.

Perhaps you can build a device for stealth application like undercover brother :) In his instance, it's a watch that squirts hot sauce, but maybe you can make it work with powder.

Undercover Brother - Mayonnaise

Offline redox

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2013, 06:46:36 PM »
There is for me!  It got a sprinkle in the car when we met up with Tupper and Anne Marie and Jack. >:D
You could fill up a medieval poison ring with Aleppo. Of course, if you get caught it's gonna be: "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!"

Online scott123

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2013, 07:03:36 PM »
The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon; the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true

Offline dhorst

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2013, 07:13:07 PM »
Perhaps you can build a device for stealth application like undercover brother :) In his instance, it's a watch that squirts hot sauce, but maybe you can make it work with powder.

Undercover Brother - Mayonnaise

It's worth investigating!

You could fill up a medieval poison ring with Aleppo. Of course, if you get caught it's gonna be: "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!"

Ah, yes another stealthy way to smuggle Aleppo.

You guys are giving me all sorts of spicy, hot, evil ideas.  >:D

Offline dmcavanagh

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2013, 07:31:37 PM »
enjoy all those hot, spicy peppers while you can, I used to, I loved cutting strips of hot cherry peppers and putting them on my pizza raw, but you reach an age when the stomach can't handle that stuff anymore. I think I've reached that age! :o :'(