Author Topic: New oven  (Read 3369 times)

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Re: New oven
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 12:11:56 PM »

Don't laugh at my stupid English accent though!

Paul,

I also would like to see your video.  I really like to hear different accents.  I have the dumb Pa. Dutch accent.  I can't even write right, because of hearing and using the our area accent for so long.  :-D

Great to hear you are going to open your own business,

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!

brayshaw

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 02:22:22 PM »
Haha, cheers Tran and Norma.
I will try not to show myself up! Lol
I am going to be fighting all my pizza making instincts by all 100% of the flour at once but that's what Tom said so that's good enough for me! :)

Cheers,
Paul

Offline Jackie Tran

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 02:25:38 PM »
Please over exaggerate the accent.  That would be funny.  :-D Reveal all the pizza making secrets but say it with such a THICK accent that it is incomprehensible.  that would be funny.   :-D

As long you can make pizza you are happy with, it really doesn't matter how you get there. 

Offline andreguidon

• Hot WFO always !!!
    • www.andreguidon.com
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2010, 06:27:48 PM »
I'm looking forward to the pizza and Engrish accent.  I love the British accent!  :D

looking forward also !!
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci

Offline pizza by the sea

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011, 02:26:23 PM »
I'm not sure you can get your cook time that low without burning the tops of the pizzas.  I operate my restaurant with two large electric decks....there are plusses and minuses to electric v. gas.  I have found, however, that because you have upper heating elements that act as broilers, you tend to burn the top of the pies before you can brown the bottom if you cook too hot.  I usually stay between 550 and 600 and set my top inifinite switch at 80% with the bottom at 30%.  The more you cook, the higer you will have to turn the bottom as your stones will lose heat with high volume.  At times, I find myself running the bottom infinite wide open, but I tend to leave the top at 80% all the time.