Author Topic: Ranch Buffalo Chicken On a Par-baked Cracker Crust  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Jackitup

Ranch Buffalo Chicken On a Par-baked Cracker Crust
« on: July 04, 2010, 01:08:48 PM »
Homemade ranch dressing base, grilled chicken tossed in Frank's hotsauce and some of that fake butter spray, onions, bl/gr olive mix, diced hi temp blue cheese, mozz, co-jack and parm with a bit of extra hotsauce drizzled on top. Off to Ma's house with the kids, grandkids and brother and sisters for a 4th of pizza, bbq pork and family.
Happy 4th, remember to take a moment to say thanks for out flag and how it got there and who put it there!!
Jon
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

Offline hotsawce

Re: Ranch Buffalo Chicken On a Par-baked Cracker Crust
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 01:58:04 PM »
I'm never one for the crazy toppings, but all of your thin crust pies look incredibly delicious. Details on how you made this one?

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always working and looking for new information!
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Re: Ranch Buffalo Chicken On a Par-baked Cracker Crust
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 03:01:23 PM »
Jon,

Your par-baked crust and ranch buffalo chicken look great.  ;D I also really love ranch buffalo chicken on a pizza, especially with the Frank’s hot sauce.  The extra hot sauce just makes my mouth drool.  I could eat that by the spoonful.

Great looking pizza and choice of ingredients,  :chef:

Norma