Author Topic: Does a higher baking temperature result in a bigger oven spring?  (Read 6734 times)

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Re: Does a higher baking temperature result in a bigger oven spring?
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2010, 12:56:32 PM »
I recently asked the same thing, Something about he needs a new Flux-Capacitor but it is currently in the DeLorean on a mission "Back to the Future" or maybe it was just a battery ... i forget  :-D

sear,

That was too funny.   :-D  I never read the post where Scott123 said he needed new batteries for his camera, but was wondering why he never posted any pictures.  With his knowledge he sure should be able to make some great looking pies.  :)  That is why I asked.  ::)

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!

Offline scott123

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2010, 01:09:39 PM »
 :-D

Norma, as lame as it sounds, the battery on my camera is toast.  If I turn it on, I get a few seconds and then it shuts right off.  A big part of the procrastination is indecision over whether or not I want to put more money into this camera.  I'm sort of waffling back and forth between buying a battery or investing the money in a Flip video camera. Decisions, decisions  :)

Offline sear

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2010, 01:52:59 PM »
:-D

Norma, as lame as it sounds, the battery on my camera is toast.  If I turn it on, I get a few seconds and then it shuts right off.  A big part of the procrastination is indecision over whether or not I want to put more money into this camera.  I'm sort of waffling back and forth between buying a battery or investing the money in a Flip video camera. Decisions, decisions  :)

Just need to spark that fire, i will try to fan the flames occasionally until we see some results  ;D

pizzapan