Author Topic: Pizza Anarchy  (Read 95251 times)

Offline Tscarborough

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Pizza Anarchy
Re: Pizza Anarchy
« Reply #1000 on: June 22, 2014, 10:19:58 PM »
It always ends up as reheated slices.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #1001 on: June 23, 2014, 10:45:12 AM »
I'm disappointed if there are no leftovers which seems to be more and more the case lately.
I love pigs. They convert vegetables into bacon.

Offline Tscarborough

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Pizza Anarchy
« Reply #1002 on: June 27, 2014, 11:37:54 PM »
I usually cook to "plus one" meaning I cook pizzas until everyone is done, then make one more with what I want on it.  I don't usually eat much or any when I am cooking, so that one is Mine.

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #1003 on: June 27, 2014, 11:40:03 PM »
Other than parties where I'm turning out a steady flow of cheese and pepperoni pies, I think I've eaten at least one slice out of every pie I've ever made.
I love pigs. They convert vegetables into bacon.

Offline Tscarborough

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Pizza Anarchy
« Reply #1004 on: June 29, 2014, 12:29:19 PM »
I made this just now for Sunday brunch to watch Mexico get beat by the Netherlands team.  Basically a fried-on-the-pan dough, par-cooked with tomatoes, spices, and some grated Parm, then topped mid-bake with scrambled eggs mixed 50/50 with pico de gallo, a little mozzarella and finished with as much (pre-cooked) bacon as I could fit.  Washed down with Lingenfelter Canoe Paddler.  I wish I could photograph smells, because this thing is heavenly.

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #1005 on: June 29, 2014, 08:58:33 PM »
I made this just now for Sunday brunch to watch Mexico get beat by the Netherlands team.  Basically a fried-on-the-pan dough, par-cooked with tomatoes, spices, and some grated Parm, then topped mid-bake with scrambled eggs mixed 50/50 with pico de gallo, a little mozzarella and finished with as much (pre-cooked) bacon as I could fit.  Washed down with Lingenfelter Canoe Paddler.  I wish I could photograph smells, because this thing is heavenly.
Nice brunch pie Tom...really nice.   :chef:

CB
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"