I am also going to make an organization change in the way I prep. In the past, I have done as a restaurant would, prep all the different types of ingredients and have them all at hand. This time, I am going to prep a container for each pizza, that way I do not forget ingredients (like I usually do).
So far I have planned:
1. Rum soaked cherries and lemon zest over fresh mozzarella with a finish of truffle oil.(Caputo)
2. Cherry tomatoes and cilantro over fresh mozzarella and plain tomato sauce.(Caputo)
3. Italian Sausage, onion, and mushrooms over fresh mozzarella and marinara sauce finished with Parmesan.(Caputo)
4. Fresh jalapenos with onions and fresh red bell pepper over over fresh mozzarella+Paramsean and a poblano sauce (kind of like the one Craig makes) with a finish of EVOO (this one is aimed at a guest, it has all her favorites).(Caputo)
5. Detroiter, 2x Vermont smoke pepperonis with white cheddar and Monterrey jack, topped with plain tomato sauce.(AT)
6. Pepperoni, mushroom, and onions over fresh mozzarella and plain tomato sauce.(AT)
The fire is lit.