Author Topic: What would it cost to have someone reverse engineering.... ?  (Read 1528 times)

Rod

What would it cost to have someone reverse engineering.... ?
« on: March 30, 2005, 02:36:21 PM »
Hi.

I'm wondering about what someone would charge for reverse engineering a particular store's pizza?

This would include:

1.  ingredients for the pizzza
2.  ingredients for the sauce
3.  and the instructions for cooking - preparation, cooking time and method, etc

If you read this and could recommend someone, I would appreciate it?

Regards,
Rod

smurfette

Re: What would it cost to have someone reverse engineering.... ?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 03:57:51 AM »
How much you willing to spend?

Offline rodzone

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 09:04:31 AM »
I am willing to spend a reasonable amount for the project.  If you'd like to email me a figure and a resume or credentials (a do it at home kind of person could work also), I would consider it.  Unfortunately, if I provide a $ amount I am willing to spend and it should cost less, I'm losing.  If I give an amount and it is too small, I won't get a response.  Part of the post asks how much it would cost because I'd like to hear what people knowledgeable with the work feel it would be.

I do not have the time to invest in a project that I will likely not be able to succeed in myself.  My taste buds and cooking skills (not to mention knowledge of pizza making) are limited.  I feel that the time I would have to invest would be far greater than the time it would take someone else with some existing knowledge and ability.

It would be subject to an informal taste test.  Taste need not be exact, though it should taste as good and close to the original.

Regards,
Rod

Offline rodzone

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 02:55:31 PM »

Offline ilpizzaiolo

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 11:44:10 PM »
which pizza would you like reverse engineered...?

- ron

Offline rodzone

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 02:27:57 PM »
If anyone is potentially interested in taking this on, please send me a message with the briefest of backgrounds (pizza or pizza making related).  I'll shoot you my contact information and we can talk.

Regards,
Rod

pizzapan