Author Topic: sir galahad flour  (Read 986 times)

Offline KevinSheldon

sir galahad flour
« on: August 06, 2010, 07:13:09 AM »
just wondering if anyone out there is using this flour and what they think of it.  I've been using it for some time now and think it is THE way to go for neo crust in a home oven.  Curious what anyone elses experience has been with it. 

Offline widespreadpizza

• my beer store opening in june 2011
Re: sir galahad flour
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 08:21:20 AM »
Kevin,  what the?  that is an exact quote of mine from about 4 years ago on this forum. http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,3546.0.html

what gives?  and why you making me go back in time this morning?  I might have to go back to bed and start the day over again now!

marc

Offline Jackie Tran

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:31:42 AM »
Marc, it was interesting to time travel this morning as well.  Just curious, what type/brand of flour are you using these days?  Have you posted pics of your pies lately? Id sure like to see them.

Chau

Offline widespreadpizza

• my beer store opening in june 2011
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 08:54:30 AM »
JT,  I use 00's  mostly in my WFO,  unbleached and unbromated all trumps makes it way into the mix sometimes as well at lower temps or in a blend with 00's.  been a while since i posted pics,  but have a couple from last weekend that I could post later or tommorow. I will if I think of it. -marc

pizzapan