I´m starting in the world of sourdough in my pizzeria.
This is my information:
My IDY is 0.2% with 28-25 hours cold fermentation
69% water (i use high protein flour)
I cook my pizzas in a wood fired oven
My sourdough information:
- How much sourdough i need to use for 28-25 hours of fermentation?
- Can i ferment the sour-dough balls in a room temperature?
- Can i ferment the sour-dough balls in a refrigerator?
- Wich is the difference of fermenting in a room temperature and refrigerator? (I do not like fruits ripen in the refrigerator)
- When is the best time to use the soudough? After or before the refresh?