Author Topic: A Question for Pete  (Read 622 times)

Offline AustinSpartan

A Question for Pete
« on: August 10, 2010, 01:07:58 PM »
Who eats all of the pizza that you bake?!

Online Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Re: A Question for Pete
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 02:00:37 PM »
Who eats all of the pizza that you bake?!

AustinSpartan,

LOL.

I joined the forum in August of 2004 so I have been at it--and posting photos of my pizzas--for some time. So, it may seem like I make a lot more pizzas than I actually have. There are many members on this forum who have made considerably more pizzas than I have, by orders of magnitude. I think Jackie Tran surpassed my total number of pizzas in the first week since he became a member of the forum. I think Norma is a close second.

You may not have noticed but I haven't made a pizza for a few months now. That is because the temperatures where I live in Texas have been over 90 degrees F for all of June, July and so far in August (it has been over 100 degrees F every day so far this month).

Back to your original question, most of my pizzas are eaten by me. However, because I am concerned about my health, nutrition and my weight, I rarely eat more than a couple of slices of pizza at a sitting, no matter how good the pizza is although I might to to three slices if the pizza is a lightweight one. I reheat the leftover slices in my countertop toaster oven.

Peter

Offline dmcavanagh

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 02:54:05 PM »
How can Pete have time to make pizza, he's calculating formulas and writting answers all the time. :-)

Offline AustinSpartan

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 09:36:56 AM »
Let alone hold a full time job. :)

Online Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 09:59:19 AM »
Let alone hold a full time job. :)

AustinSpartan,

If I held a full time job, or even a part time one, and I posted as I do on this forum, I would have been--and should have been--fired.  :-D

Peter