Author Topic: Pizza demo videos in Forno Bravo Primavera  (Read 948 times)

Offline SmokinGuitarPlayer

• Owner of www.fredsmusicandbbq.com
    • Fred's Music & BBQ Supply
Pizza demo videos in Forno Bravo Primavera
« on: August 22, 2010, 06:45:12 PM »
FYI for anybody interested, we have been firing up our Forno Bravo Primavera oven and cooking pizzas for demonstration so I shot a couple of short vids and have them on the website for any who are interested. Don't expect pro quality productions but you do get to see the oven in use.
There's also a bunch of videos of pizza baking on the Big Green Egg etc.

The link below will take you to our video listing page and you can find your way from there. Enjoy.

http://www.fredsmusicandbbq.com/category_s/230.htm
Guitar player, dealer and collector. Owner and operator of www.fredsmusicandbbq.com. Seller of barbecue grills and smokers, specializing on the Big Green Egg ceramic grill and all related barbecue cooking supplies...and Wood Fired Ovens and pizza making supplies.

Offline Tampa

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
Re: Pizza demo videos in Forno Bravo Primavera
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 07:53:06 PM »
Good stuff.  Thanks for the shameless post.  I enjoyed the videos and the guitar licks.
Dave

Offline Jackie Tran

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 09:53:59 PM »
I love the enthusiasm!  and how you bowed out at the end there.  :-D

Chau

Offline SmokinGuitarPlayer

• Owner of www.fredsmusicandbbq.com
    • Fred's Music & BBQ Supply
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 07:29:49 PM »
re: the bow....the other 6 students were cheering me on to try to toss the pie so when I actually caught it ..they were applauding hence the small bow. I learned a lot at that class and I am applying it to my WFO Pizza making and my Big Green Egg pizza making exploits.

I have a lot of video I shot at the class and one of these days , I'll edit it and post it.
FB
Guitar player, dealer and collector. Owner and operator of www.fredsmusicandbbq.com. Seller of barbecue grills and smokers, specializing on the Big Green Egg ceramic grill and all related barbecue cooking supplies...and Wood Fired Ovens and pizza making supplies.