Author Topic: Getting new stove...  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Nathan

• Supporting Member
Getting new stove...
« on: April 06, 2005, 08:46:02 PM »
Well I'm finally getting rid of my electric stove/range and getting a new gas model.  It's not a $5000 Jenn Air or Viking or anything but its gonna be a lot better than what I have now.  It's supposed to be here Friday so I'm gonna run the gas line tomorrow.  Here's a link to the one I'm getting: http://tinyurl.com/4jsq2

I used a 10% off coupon for it that I printed off the internet.  Here's the coupon if anyone wants to use it.  I'm not sure if they'd take it for lumber or anything since it says "move improving" but they didn't say a word about taking it for the stove...

Oh, I'm gonna order one of those fibrament 19" stones now too  ;D

Oh I almost forgot, that coupon is good indefinitely supposedly.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 08:48:27 PM by Nathan »
"Pizza with pineapples?  That's a cake."

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Re: Getting new stove...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 09:12:01 PM »
Nathan,

Will the 19 inch stone fit in the new oven, with the door closed? If so, you must be getting one fine oven.

Peter

Offline Nathan

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 09:18:06 PM »
I have a friend who has basically the same stove and had him measure it by sliding his stone out on the shelf then closing the door so the door would push the stone back in.  He said it's just about 19 inches.  If I have to I'll just grind a tiny bit off of the stone to make it clear.  I'd probably buy an 18" stone if I could find a good one.  I know I saw them once but I lost the page.

Offline MTPIZZA

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 07:14:01 AM »
We want to see pics of this new oven...SOUNDS LIKE THINGS WILL BE HEATING UP!!! Good luck with it!

Offline Nathan

• Supporting Member
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2005, 10:59:37 PM »
Well here a few pics of my new stove.  I haven't gotten the new stone yet but I'll have it next week.  Can't wait to start making 18" pizzas at home  ;D  I am gonna have to grind a tiny bit off the edge for it to fit though I think (19 inch stone).  Probably about a quarter inch.