Author Topic: where to buy Stanislaus Full Red Pizza Sauce in NYC?  (Read 2058 times)

Offline canadave

• Supporting Member
where to buy Stanislaus Full Red Pizza Sauce in NYC?
« on: September 05, 2010, 11:38:33 AM »
Hi all,

Been awhile since I posted here...hope you've all been collectively enjoying your pizzas :)

I'm going to be heading home to the NYC area for a week or two.  I was just wondering: anyone know where I can pick up a few cans of Stanislaus Full Red Pizza Sauce?  Even if not, is there a place I can order it from online?  I know PennMac is the go-to place for most things, but the only Full Red I see on their site is the "Full Red With Basil", not the un-basiled version ;)

I just want the simple Full Red....not Full Red with basil, not Full Red Fully Prepared, etc...

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 11:43:21 AM by canadave »

Online dmcavanagh

Re: where to buy Stanislaus Full Red Pizza Sauce in NYC?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 02:00:27 PM »
@canadave- if you're ever up near Hudson, NY, look up Ginsberg restaurant supply, they have a cash n carry store on Rt 66 just outside of the city of Hudson. They have a good supply of Stanislaus and other brands of canned tomatoes. I just picked up  can of Full Red for a bargain price of $2.75. Lg can!

Offline canadave

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 06:27:34 PM »
@canadave- if you're ever up near Hudson, NY, look up Ginsberg restaurant supply, they have a cash n carry store on Rt 66 just outside of the city of Hudson. They have a good supply of Stanislaus and other brands of canned tomatoes. I just picked up  can of Full Red for a bargain price of $2.75. Lg can!
Thanks for the tip.  Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to go up quite that far...need something a little closer to the NYC metro area (or an online source).

Offline canadave

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 10:35:13 AM »
*bump*.....anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller? :)

Trip is fast approaching, still looking for a place in NYC or close by.  Or at least an online distributor with reasonable shipping....

pizzapan