Author Topic: More flavour in dough  (Read 14869 times)

norma427 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Re: More flavour in dough
« Reply #760 on: Today at 10:06:34 PM »
Norma,

I am also happy to see that you now have a formulation that pleases you. Since that formulation was based on one that you previously used in the Boardwalk thread, what do you think was responsible for the improvement?

Peter

Peter,

I guess you might be happier than I am since I won't be bugging you what to try anymore in this thread.  :-D   
I am not sure if the formulation was based on one that I previously used in the boardwalk thread.  I have no idea what was responsible for the improvement. 

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!

Online Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #761 on: Today at 10:07:15 PM »
Norma, I`m really glad you have your recipe down now, just in the nick of time. Word of mouth about your Boardwalk pizzas has spread and now you can concentrate on production with a solid recipe rather than having your product, and time, ever changing and experimenting.
Good luck gal!   :chef:
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #762 on: Today at 10:12:00 PM »
Norma, I`m really glad you have your recipe down now, just in the nick of time. Word of mouth about your Boardwalk pizzas has spread and now you can concentrate on production with a solid recipe rather than having your product, and time, ever changing and experimenting.
Good luck gal!   :chef:

Bob,

Thanks for the good luck!  I hope I can concentrate on other things now. 

Norma

Online waltertore

• Vendor
    • The Smiling With Hope Bakery
« Reply #763 on: Today at 10:48:34 PM »
Norma:  It sounds like you are running at capacity and people are really digging you pies! You are at the point where they are finding you. It doesn't get any better than that.  I remember you talking about Rocco. He needs a  big dough ball stuffed in his mouth :-D   Guys like that give NY/NJ a bad name.  I would not have been as kind as you were.  Enjoy that cool weather!  Walter

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #764 on: Today at 11:06:13 PM »
Norma:  It sounds like you are running at capacity and people are really digging you pies! You are at the point where they are finding you. It doesn't get any better than that.  I remember you talking about Rocco. He needs a  big dough ball stuffed in his mouth :-D   Guys like that give NY/NJ a bad name.  I would not have been as kind as you were.  Enjoy that cool weather!  Walter

Walter,

I am about running at capacity most of the time.  Maybe I need to learn to be faster.   :P I agree it is good that I finally got busier.  I didn't know so many people in our area like Mack's pizzas.  I know Rocco need something stuffed somewhere, and maybe one of these days I might do something about Rocco's mouth. >:D  A big dough ball stuffed in his mouth sounds fine with me.   :-D I really don't know where Rocco originally was from.

I am enjoying the cool weather.  You enjoy the cool weather too!

Norma

pizzapan