Author Topic: Napoletana Pizza Cam Live Chat back again  (Read 715 times)

Offline Bobby Martino

• Supporting Member
Napoletana Pizza Cam Live Chat back again
« on: September 22, 2010, 07:28:27 PM »
After being down for a couple of months we are back broadcasting Tuesday-Saturday 5pm-8pm PST stop by and say hi! www.prospectorwines.com/prospectorwebcam.htm
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:47:05 PM by Bobby Martino »

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: Napoletana Pizza Cam Live Chat back again
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 10:54:30 PM »
Just be sure its not too busy if you want to ask any questions. I was there a while back and asked a few general questions and was told "I am not here to teach"
anyway its a great idea and some very cool watching.
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline Bobby Martino

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 01:22:01 PM »
Just to clarify "general questions"  I am willing to chat and answer questions as long as I am not too busy.  Secondly, general questions over the cam for everyone to see or hear does not include recipe components.  All recipe questions are fielded by private message only.  Which I would be happy to help with privately.    The questions the previous writer posed were a barrage of questions regarding my recipes which I do not reveal openly while broadcasting which is perfectly acceptable.  Ask any pizzeria owner to divulge their pizza dough recipe publicly where the whole world can see or hear it and I don't believe you will find any cooperation. 

Please feel free to message me and I will do my best to answer your questions....otherwise stop by the web cam and watch us prepare pizza and many other things too.  Join the chat and visit with us if you like we love talking with people when we can.

Offline Matthew

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 02:18:24 PM »
After being down for a couple of months we are back broadcasting Tuesday-Saturday 5pm-8pm PST stop by and say hi! www.prospectorwines.com/prospectorwebcam.htm

Bobby,
Is there a login username & password?

Matt

pizzapan