Author Topic: A few Pies  (Read 1005 times)

Offline RobB

A few Pies
« on: September 27, 2010, 01:20:16 PM »
I joined this forum a while ago and posted once or twice, then stopped making pizza for some reason im unsure of  ??? Anywho.. I've got the itch back! Heres a few pics of some pizza's I've made recently!

Tonight I'm gonna try a few new pies, AND I think I have a recipe for pizza hut breadstick spice that some people around here have been asking for. I've made "Pizza Huts" breadsticks before with near 100% perfect results, so tonight i'm gonna mark down how much of each ingredient I use in the spice and post it. Its like 99% identical to pizza huts!

The first pizza is a "leftovers" pizza. The night before I made ricotta, mozza, spinach and roasted garlic stuffed chicken breasts with a chunky tomato and garlic "salsa". I ended up making way to much of the filling and salsa, so i used them to top a pizza! I also threw some prosciutto on there for good measure. Also, the picture of this pizza was taken on my cell phone, so its pretty washed out looking. The sauce was vibrantly red!

The second is a BBQ chicken and bacon pie. I only took 2 pictures, and one is kinda "The money shot"  :P I didn't take any of the whole pizza, but it was near picture perfect in shape and doneness.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 01:21:48 PM by RobB »

Offline TXCraig1

Re: A few Pies
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 12:07:46 AM »
Welcome back.

I bet that BBQ chicken and bacon pie was out of this world.

Looking good!

Craig
Pizza is not bread.

Offline mike_b

• Pizza is a work of art
    • omnes.tv
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 01:43:58 PM »
I was looking for Pizza Hut's breadstick spice and came across this posting. Have you had a chance to write down the quantities? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Pizza Lover

Offline Lespaul20

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 09:27:55 PM »
The BBQ chicken and bacon does look good.

pizzapan