Author Topic: Slicing your pepperoni....  (Read 1324 times)

Offline wvpizzaman

• I Love Pizza!
Slicing your pepperoni....
« on: April 14, 2005, 06:46:01 PM »
I recently received my Ezzo pepperoni from PennMac (thanks to this site) and I was wondering what opinions you could offer on slicing it?  I've read that a few here use a food processor so I thought I may go with that option.  I have a Kitchen Aid stand mixer (Artisan 325 watt) with a slicer attachment but that didn't work at all, it pushed out ground pork :(

Anyway I've learned a great deal from this site and I thought I would get some further suggestions on the pepperoni slicing.  Thanks!

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Re: Slicing your pepperoni....
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 07:33:23 PM »

Offline wvpizzaman

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Slicing your pepperoni....
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 07:41:10 PM »
You might get some ideas from here: http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,1075.msg9750.html#msg9750.

Peter

Thanks Pete, that's the only thread I had seen on the issue so I thought maybe there was more to offer.  Looks like I'll give the food processor a shot.

I laught at myself when I read this forum at times and I ask myself, "can that small change make that big of a difference", and every time I try doing it the 'right' way I get the results I'm looking for.   You and the other members are a wealth of information and I truly appreciate it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 07:45:33 PM by wvpizzaman »

pizzapan