Author Topic: Acunto Ecological Ovens  (Read 2503 times)

Offline TwinOvenPizza

Acunto Ecological Ovens
« on: November 15, 2010, 06:00:26 PM »
Has anyone ever heard of these ovens or know of anyone who has one? I am researching commercial WFOs and I love the look of these but I am having trouble finding information as to how well they work and what they cost.  ???
acunto forni - Acunto Ecological Ovens

I am too new to post a hyperlink so....  acuntoforni.it/
The Double Combo Oven has stolen my heart!
Any information would be appreciated!  ;)

buceriasdon

Re: Acunto Ecological Ovens
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 07:07:42 PM »
It appears to be a bare bone site. Seems you need to email them for more info.
http://www.acuntoforni.it/

Has anyone ever heard of these ovens or know of anyone who has one? I am researching commercial WFOs and I love the look of these but I am having trouble finding information as to how well they work and what they cost.  ???
acunto forni - Acunto Ecological Ovens

I am too new to post a hyperlink so....  acuntoforni.it/
The Double Combo Oven has stolen my heart!
Any information would be appreciated!  ;)

Offline TwinOvenPizza

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 07:16:45 PM »
Thanks, I had already contacted them via email... I'm still waiting for a reply but I was looking for information from or about a user of this product. ;D

Offline Maestro Pizzaiolo

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 03:32:49 PM »

[/quote]
I was laughing when I saw this post.  I was recently looking for an Authentic Pizza oven from Italy and this summer when I was in Italy with my family I visited some pizzaria's and asked who was the original and what was the best...After some colorful conversations I was introduced to a Mario Acunto.  A great family that has been making ovens for generations.  They actually have a US distributer that was very helpful.  The distributer was able to get my oven on his next shipment to the US.  The distributer is Forno Autentico.  Their website is fornoautentico... Very nice people and very helpful.... Hope this helps...  :pizza: :chef:

pizzapan