Author Topic: 2nd Batch of Dough  (Read 489 times)

Offline btdown

2nd Batch of Dough
« on: December 01, 2010, 12:22:34 AM »
I've had a whole long post typed out (twice), and both times board crashed with "Your attachment couldn't be saved." and/or noobs can't post links/attach pics. I cant bring myself to retype the whole thing...

So, lets engage in a bit of theater of the mind...Picture a pie below, with poor form and mediocre oven spring, and burnt cheese. 3-Day cold bulk ferment using Canadaves NY Style recipe, 10oz frozen balls.
tinypic.com/r/2dbpkci/7

Offline dellavecchia

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
Re: 2nd Batch of Dough
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 06:53:40 AM »
Sorry about your posting problems. I am in the habit of copying the text of long posts before I hit the submit button in case of an attachment failure.

As for your pizza, it looks pretty good! From what I can see, it may be cooked at a lower temp than needed for a long period of time. What is your oven temp at bake time? And how much yeast did you use for the 3-day cold ferment?

John

Offline Jackie Tran

Re: 2nd Batch of Dough
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 08:15:44 AM »
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dbpkci&s=7

Btdown - sorry for the lost posts as well.  I do as John does, copy the post before sending.  Or if you plan on making a long post, type it up in a word doc first and when you are reading to post, copy and paste it.   

I have also on occasion forgotten to resize my photos, so that helps with not losing posts. 

Good luck,
Chau

pizzapan