Author Topic: Pistol Petes Pizza? Anyone?  (Read 24151 times)

Offline frankasu03

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Pistol Petes Pizza? Anyone?
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2014, 06:58:16 PM »
Hello, fellow admirers of the "Pistol Pete's Pizza" franchise. My name is Frank Farina. I'm a Physician, living in Las Vegas for the past 25 years. My family and I have fond memories of the "Pistol Pete's Pizza" Restaurants that operated here during the mid '80s to 1995. We have searched high and low for any information as to how they made that signature Pizza Pie. I miss the food, arcade games, and family attractions from that time period.
What a pleasant surprise to find a forum topic, with input from Mr. Levine's Children, as well as Mr. Turner above.
I have collected a variety of Commercials that aired in the Las Vegas Market from the late '80s thru the early to mid '90s.
You can view them at my "YouTube" Channel
My Channel: GrowinupinSinCity81

Enjoy, and I hope to learn more about that wonderful franchise, including: Just who was the large gentleman with the Cowboy Hat, who would appear in their commercials. Always a mystery to me.
Thanks all

Offline nick57

• Supporting Member
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2014, 01:35:04 PM »
That place looks fun for the kids. We have a place similar to that, it's Tulsa's Incredible Pizza. It has an indoor go kart track, and even bowling.
I like the McDonalds pizza commercial, did not know they tried that at one time. Wonder if it was any good? Here is the link to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxI1_yUYxug

Offline redgwin

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2014, 07:11:27 PM »
Oh my goodness- this forum is a "blast from the past!"  I lived in Albuquerque for over 12 years, and my dad was a franchise owner of 2 Pistol Pete's Pizza locations there.  By the time I was 12 years old I would have to say that I was a "pizza pro."  I recognize Ken's picture- what a trip! My father owned the stores at Central and Coors, and Louisiana and Central-