Author Topic: Marble scrap at local yard  (Read 8637 times)

Offline widespreadpizza

• my beer store opening in june 2011
Re: Marble scrap at local yard
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 10:31:27 PM »
BSO,  in response to your question to jconk,  I would guess they are 350 or 400.  I find with these trays that 350 is about maximum for me,  and they can to grow into one another after a long fermentation.  This can result in the square look that keste ends up with sometimes. BTW john the pizzas look super nice.  One question though,  did the dough cith the oven while still slightly cold?  Wondering about the bubbles.  -marc

Offline BrickStoneOven

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 11:01:53 PM »
I was thinking it was around 400 also. I was wondering because those dough balls look about the same size as the 480g balls I make for an 18" pizza. The box makes the dough balls look bigger than they are for some reason.

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 07:28:46 AM »
Dough balls are 325 grams. 1 day bulk 1 day balled @ 48 ish  then 2 hrs room temp. So Yes Marc should have been warmer but I was busy, and forgot to take from garage. Few  more bubbles this batch, wolf convectin oven.  I make a full 14" from each. These other pics below are same dough last week  after bulk rise and balled pre proof last week, same weight 325 did not blow out quite as much. Last pic was pre bake last week. Yes  325ish is the right size for these great trays.
JOhn
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 07:35:28 AM by JConk007 »
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

pizzapan