Author Topic: What's weird that you combine with pizza??  (Read 1690 times)

Offline T-Man

• I Love Pizza!
What's weird that you combine with pizza??
« on: April 19, 2005, 12:07:33 PM »
Maybe this thread has been done before, but I thought I'd give it a shot.  What are some of the weird things you have combined with pizza?  I don't mean baked on it, I mean ate with it or put on it after it was baked?  Over the years I have experimented often with this, albeit usually after a late night out if you catch my drift.  My favorite, that I still do on occasion to this day, is guacamole.  Piece of pie with guac on the side.  Take a little guac, put some on a bite of pizza and enjoy.  Weird I know, but almost everybody I've dared suggest try it, has liked it.  Wouldn't do it all the time though.

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
Re: What's weird that you combine with pizza??
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 02:33:24 PM »
Dip in blue cheese... ;D
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline T-Man

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 03:48:47 PM »
I have done the blue cheese dressing thing too.  Very tasty.

Offline scampi

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 08:19:00 PM »
I had made pizza and my wife had cooked hotdogs for the kids as well. She took the hotdog and proudly wrapped the slice around it. She said it was good and insisted I try. All I can say is...there's a reason people don't put hot dogs on pizza, but since she's my wife...I just smiled

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 08:41:05 AM »
I also like to dip pizza in Kraft extra spicey itailan salad dressing.

Very good! drool!!!
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline bakerboy

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 01:47:36 PM »
The hot dog thing reminds me of a family with 3 little girls that used to come into the pizza shop and order a hot dog pizza: just a regular pizza with hot dogs cut up on top.  I was told not to knock it until i tried it, and it really wasn't too bad.

Offline D.C. Pizza Master

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 03:15:19 PM »
ive put tuna chunks on it before...very good...make sure its imported tuna in a can with olive oil