Author Topic: Pizza Hut Thick 'N Chewy  (Read 2695 times)

Offline IEatPizzaByThePie

• ohaipizza OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM OM NOM NOM
Pizza Hut Thick 'N Chewy
« on: January 04, 2011, 06:18:40 PM »
It has been mentioned numerous times, but no legit recipe has been posted.

Anyone?
"I looked at the serving size: two slices. Who the hell eats two slices? I eat pizza by the pie! Two pies is a serving size!!"

buceriasdon

Re: Pizza Hut Thick 'N Chewy
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 06:59:49 PM »

http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=219.0

It has been mentioned numerous times, but no legit recipe has been posted.

Anyone?

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 12:45:17 AM »
http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=219.0

Yeah, I have already read that thread. You'll notice that pizza4ever didn't respond to Pete's question of whether or not that was even the authentic recipe. Also, there are no baking details, or even a reply by anyone saying that it tasted like the original pizza used to taste.....
"I looked at the serving size: two slices. Who the hell eats two slices? I eat pizza by the pie! Two pies is a serving size!!"

Offline Mad_Ernie

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 01:25:09 PM »
Does PH still over a hand-tossed crust option?  If so, that is what I remember being like the old thick-n-chewy crust, although the last hand-tossed I had was years ago and it was not as thick as the t-n-c from days gone by.
Let them eat pizza.

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 12:46:53 AM »
Does PH still over a hand-tossed crust option?  If so, that is what I remember being like the old thick-n-chewy crust, although the last hand-tossed I had was years ago and it was not as thick as the t-n-c from days gone by.

Pizza Hut does offer a hand-tossed crust option, but some people have said it still doesn't taste the same. I'm too young to have had the chance to enjoy the thick 'n chewy crust, but everyone I have talked to that has tried it says it is the best thing to come out of Pizza Hut. I would love to see an authentic recipe.