Since you asked me. Yes. I have a 2007 TFW Concessionaire. I haven't had any problems with it at all. It performs beautifully. If you remember we spoke at length some time ago before you had problems. Talked about your cool nose art and such. Remember? About a hundred pages ago when this thread first started, I emailed you at your site to keep the chatter down on this site. You replied with one sentence. I figured you were thoroughly PO'd at the world and inconsolable. We all understand that a person has a right to be upset if something goes wrong. In your case, pretty major. You vented and we all read about it. But, you can chew your lunch only so long.
This site that Steve created has become a widely read authority due to the hard work and generosity of select members. Some here have been fortunate enough to have extended their skills through formal cooking, pizza and baking schools. Most of us learned everything we know from this forum and the great folks who contribute. What it is not is a place to denigrate members or businesses unnecessarily. Fair discourse is always welcome in a polite society if you state your problem or experience with a balanced hand. At the outset, I was intrigued to say the least when this thread erupted. Mainly because I own a TFW unit. I watched every video PMM posted late into the night and worried that fate may somehow smite my oven. So, yeah. I'm one of the 2% of this forum who own such a contraption. So I had an interest. I can't imagine what the other 98% see in it. Even with such interest, I feel this is going South and the negativity is palpable. There is nothing left. So, I figured I'd snipe from the third row and stick a dead horse reference in here to cut the rigging and let the Big Top fall. It's time.