Author Topic: Mobile Wood Fired Pizza Trailers  (Read 10897 times)

Offline fritznewton

• Do, or do not. There is no 'try'. Do pizza!
Re: Mobile Wood Fired Pizza Trailers
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2011, 03:28:54 PM »
LMAO  :-D

Since this has turned into a photoshop contest until Korey responds PizzaPolice is on the case..... ;D  (all in good nature PizzaPolice)

Offline Beatricesinferno

• Beatrice's Inferno
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2011, 03:36:14 PM »
Pizzapolice,
Don't you have a trailer from tfw? Are you having any problem with yours?
Jason

Offline Tman1

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2011, 05:09:49 PM »
I'm think the oven that Korey has now is a Le Panyol, not a Mugnaini. No matter what is said by anybody, no matter who's oven you get/have.. a wet floor is a killer.

Offline jeff v

• I'm Valentino not Varasano :)
    • Pizzeria Valentino
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2011, 05:29:14 PM »
I'm think the oven that Korey has now is a Le Panyol, not a Mugnaini.

I think it's a Mugnaini made to look like a Le Panyol-look at the copper work especially.

Offline PizzaPolice

• Supporting Member
  • WFO-Where Art & Physics meet - Heat is the Arbiter
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2011, 06:31:45 PM »
Jason:

Since you asked me.  Yes.  I have a 2007 TFW Concessionaire. I haven't had any problems with it at all.  It performs beautifully.  If you remember we spoke at length some time ago before you had problems.  Talked about your cool nose art and such.  Remember?  About a hundred pages ago when this thread first started, I emailed you at your site to keep the chatter down on this site.  You replied with one sentence.  I figured you were thoroughly PO'd at the world and inconsolable.  We all understand that a person has a right to be upset if something goes wrong.  In your case, pretty major.  You vented and we all read about it. But, you can chew your lunch only so long.
This site that Steve created has become a widely read authority due to the hard work and generosity of select members.  Some here have been fortunate enough to have extended their skills through formal cooking, pizza and baking schools.  Most of us learned everything we know from this forum and the great folks who contribute. What it is not is a place to denigrate members or businesses unnecessarily. Fair discourse is always welcome in a polite society if you state your problem or experience with a balanced hand.  At the outset, I was intrigued to say the least when this thread erupted.  Mainly because I own a TFW unit.  I watched every video PMM posted late into the night and worried that fate may somehow smite my oven.  So, yeah.  I'm one of the 2% of this forum who own such a contraption. So I had an interest.  I can't imagine what the other 98% see in it.  Even with such interest, I feel this is going South and the negativity is palpable.  There is nothing left.  So, I figured I'd snipe from the third row and stick a dead horse reference in here to cut the rigging and let the Big Top fall.  It's time.

Offline Beatricesinferno

• Beatrice's Inferno
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2011, 10:27:04 PM »
Dan,
I remember who you are, you haul your rig with a classic pick up. Sorry for not responding to your email in depth, been a little busy with the hospital thing. As far as my post I'm not forcing anyone to read it.
The people who found it of use, have e-mail or called me. For those that did not, I'm sorry!

Jason

Jason

Offline PizzaPolice

• Supporting Member
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2011, 10:18:44 AM »
Jason:

Don't sweat it, brother.  The love is still there.  I hope your life gets better.  Pain sucks. 
We are all here for you.

Dan

Offline Beatricesinferno

• Beatrice's Inferno
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2011, 03:05:00 PM »
Dan,
Thanks! Back under the knife for two more surgeries at the end of the month.
Jason
Jason

Offline PizzaPolice

• Supporting Member
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2011, 03:18:09 PM »
Try to keep your sense of humor.  Pain robs you of civility by making making you lash out at everyone.  It's just a gray existence devoid of comfort.  I've had 5 majors including 2 fusions and a SCI implant.  Stay positive.