Author Topic: quick fire WFO  (Read 807 times)

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
quick fire WFO
« on: March 04, 2011, 07:55:28 PM »
From the Landscape expo show in New Jersey these go up in a day  last is the one I used posted over in Neapolitan thread
first 2 are $8000 complete with tools! 8" peel and bubble popper? last is $2300 and needs finish. 2nd was my favorite, plops in 2 pieces! nice looking thick oven insert,  good door, lot of mass.... all come with a peel and bubble popper  :-D
WFO next to the fireplace will be everywhere soon the way they are pushing them, but  for that kinda dough I hope peolple do some homework! Sellers did not even know who made the engine/oven insert? or what a neapolitan pizza was?  it was funny talking to these guys!
John
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:29:55 PM by JConk007 »
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline BrickStoneOven

• Lifetime Member
Re: quick fire WFO
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 08:18:48 PM »
The archway for the first oven looks so nice.

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: quick fire WFO
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 09:23:22 PM »
Its all prefab 2 (Strong) 10 year olds can build this baby in a day! I did not like the sheet metal inside the opening but does look good. Domee in #1 is way too high should ave taken pic of that.  I liked the 2nd oven with a real door and although small beefy insert, with low dome, ( planning to find out builder) but up close you can see clearly its precast stone and all the cuts. the 2 slots are where the fork lift forks fit and plops it into place I think I spoiled myself with the real rock finish no cuts?
JOhn
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:27:05 PM by JConk007 »
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

pizzapan