Author Topic: Grande 50/50 Monroe, MI for sale  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Mipizza1

Grande 50/50 Monroe, MI for sale
« on: March 09, 2011, 03:19:46 PM »
A just purchased 30 lbs of Grande mozz/prov   50/50 .  Lookin to split it up with someone.    At cost.
If interested sent me a email at Kpol5@charter.net.
I live in Monroe, but work in Canton, MI

Offline philiph4

Re: Grande 50/50 Monroe, MI for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 10:52:09 AM »
I live in Farmington Hills.  I may be interested.  How much $ is it?  How is it packaged?

Phil

Offline Pizzalogy

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 01:42:30 PM »
obviously im way late with this but if you purchase any more i would be interested.

Offline jgestner

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 10:29:19 PM »
Hi Gang
As a Wisconsinite and newbie pizzamaking.com nut I am very proud of the Grande cheeses and many other Wisconsin cheeses available. I have the privelage to buy all Grande products in 1 pound, 5 pound and any multiples of that from a store not to far from me. Even that 60 mile distance tends to make me want to go overboard, but I sure hope you don't have any trouble selling or sharing that 30 pound purchase. It is great cheese for any italian use and anyone near you should JUMP at the chance to get some from you.

That said, if you get desparate, even I would be willing to help you out if you are really suffering to store/get rid of some of it. I am in central Wisconsin and don't really know where you are at im Michigan.

John
Merrill, Wi

Offline Mipizza1

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 01:46:28 PM »
Pizzalogy- I not going to need to buy anymore cheese until fall.   Before I go and buy any, I'll post and see if they are anytakers before I buy.
I love the cheese I takes your pizza to the next level.  I put the cheese in the deep freeze and pulling it out as I need it.  I can't tell any change at all by freezing it.
Next time I'd also like to buy a 30lb case of Margherita pepperoni.  Right now I have been buying 10 lb cases of Margh sticks and then slicing them myself. 

Offline abc

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 08:33:13 PM »
Pizzalogy- I not going to need to buy anymore cheese until fall.   Before I go and buy any, I'll post and see if they are anytakers before I buy.
I love the cheese I takes your pizza to the next level.  I put the cheese in the deep freeze and pulling it out as I need it.  I can't tell any change at all by freezing it.
Next time I'd also like to buy a 30lb case of Margherita pepperoni.  Right now I have been buying 10 lb cases of Margh sticks and then slicing them myself. 

hello...
how much do the 10lb cases cost?

Offline abc

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 08:35:44 PM »
Hi Gang
As a Wisconsinite and newbie pizzamaking.com nut I am very proud of the Grande cheeses and many other Wisconsin cheeses available. I have the privelage to buy all Grande products in 1 pound, 5 pound and any multiples of that from a store not to far from me. Even that 60 mile distance tends to make me want to go overboard, but I sure hope you don't have any trouble selling or sharing that 30 pound purchase. It is great cheese for any italian use and anyone near you should JUMP at the chance to get some from you.

That said, if you get desparate, even I would be willing to help you out if you are really suffering to store/get rid of some of it. I am in central Wisconsin and don't really know where you are at im Michigan.

John
Merrill, Wi

mmmm... Grande.  About how much a per pound can you get it for?

Offline Mipizza1

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 12:36:07 PM »
obviously im way late with this but if you purchase any more i would be interested.

Its time to buy some more cheese and pepperoni.    If anybody is interested email me.
Im not out to make any money on the deal, 30lbs of pepperoni would take me to long to use up.