I had a go at this recipe last week, was mostly pleased with the results.
I used Waitrose Canadian Very Strong White Flour (anyone know of any KASL-equivalents in the UK, or is this one fairly close?), IDY and sugar instead of flour. Everything else was exactly as the method described.
This dough was insane, despite being in the bottom/back of the fridge. A monster that kept on growing - I gave it a few punchdowns over the days, as I made it early Saturday and then baked the pizzas Monday eve. When I split it up Monday morning the balls were about 360g each (I forgot to write down the exact weights, which I usually do).
Anyhow, about 2.5 hours on the counter, and I heated my oven/stone for about 1.5 hours. I can't imagine it was much above 550 degrees in the oven. The dough was a mass of bubbles; it stretched fairly well, but still pulled back on itself quite a bit. It was a chore to get it near to 12".
And for some reason, regardless of my dough formulations (I have been experimenting w/ Lehmann variations for the most part), I am never able to bake the pizza in one go. This was no exception. About 7 minutes of just dough + a bit of sauce, essentially to keep the dough in check, and then a little more sauce and some cheese (the dried mozz options are very limited; this was Waitrose shredded mozz). 6-7 more minutes, rotating the dough a couple of times as the temp varies wildly from L--R in my oven, and out it came.
As you can see, it was a grower all right, the crust being massive, but the wife and I were quite pleased with the results. The ingredients plus 2.5 days in the fridge gave it a very robust, yeasty, but not overpowering taste. I was on my own the next night, and I ended up shaping it quickly, throwing it on the stone and making a loaf of bread. It was a fantastic base for my tuna @ work the next day.
Anyhow, experimenting again this week, will see how it goes.