Author Topic: Hard To Find Ingredients  (Read 2258 times)

Offline pizzaqueen

• I Love to Ship to Pizza Makers!!!!
    • Pennsylvania Macaroni Co.
Hard To Find Ingredients
« on: May 03, 2005, 03:26:36 PM »
Hi Everyone,
My name is Rose, I work for the Pennsylvania Macaroni Company in Pittsburgh, and we have been shipping pizza makin' products to quite a few of your members and getting quite a lot of inquiries about all of our pizza makin' products from this web site. I have spoken to quite a few members already, and would like to offer everyone here to call 1-800-223-5928, or contact me at www.pennmac.com. I just added different kinds of Sea Salt to our spice tab!

Here are a few of our products:
Caputo Flour..5lb. pkg 3.95      50lb. Bag 34.95
Polly-o vac packed fresh mozzarella..2lb.   10.98
Grande part skim diced mozz..5lb.  21.45
Grande shredded 50/50..5lb  21.45       Diced 50/50..5lb.  21.45
Grande whole milk shredded mozz..5lb  21.45    Whole Milk Mozz 1lb piece    4.29
Italain Fresh Buffalo Mozz..8.8oz   7.99
Ezzo Pepperoni (long stick)..  5.00
Lavalle San Marzano #10 can..  5.50
Labella San Marzano #10 can  4.69     Lots more sizes & products at www.pennmac.com
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 01:32:38 PM by pizzaqueen »
Pizza Queen Jr.

Offline friz78

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
Re: Hard To Find Ingredients
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 04:03:23 PM »
Rose,
It was great to talk to you today and thanks for all your help on my Caputo flour order - you came highly recommended by many folks on this board.  As we discussed, any "special offers" you can make for our forum members would be very well-received, I'm sure.  Thanks again for all of your help with so many folks on this forum.  You are a pleasure to deal with!
Friz

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 04:27:45 PM »
Hey, pizzaqueen,

Welcome for the forum. And thanks for helping us all out. Having access to some of the best and highest quality pizza ingredients has made our pizzas all the better for it.

Maybe sometime you will be able to figure out a way to make the PennMac product list accessible to our members so that they can check it out before calling. I don't think our members fully appreciate how many pizza related products PennMac carries beyond what is on the website. Now that you are a member, you will be able to see what kinds of products turn our members on (or off).

PennMac is lucky to have you, and so are we.

Peter

Offline pizzamagic

• I Hate Bad Pizza!
    • ScottBergerPhotography
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 07:34:54 PM »
I am interested in the Grande Block Whole Milk Mozzarella. Do you sell that or only the shredded? Your web site is not clear on that.
Best Regards,
Scott

Offline WOMBAT

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 01:10:49 AM »
ROSE GOT ME SOME SHREDDED, IT KICKS BUTT, THE BEST YET BETTER THAN GRANDE 50/50 JUST CALL HER AND I AM SURE SHE WILL HOOK YOU UP

« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 01:56:23 PM by WOMBAT »

pizzapan