Author Topic: Supremo Italiano 00 Pizzeria Flour  (Read 1904 times)

Offline goneill

• Time to make the dough
Supremo Italiano 00 Pizzeria Flour
« on: April 15, 2011, 10:30:31 AM »
I have been using only Caputo 00 for several years at home and for my mobile WFO catering business. I bought a bag of Supremo Italiano brand 00 flour at RD and have been using it for about a week. It seems to be pretty good and customers have told me they think my pizza tastes the same.

Because dough is different every day by nature, it is hard to determine real differences in a short period of time. I am wondering if anyone has done any side by side comparison, tastes testing, etc. using the Superemo Italiano flour. I don't mind paying 5 bucks more per bag for Caputo it's the drive to Boston to buy it that is getting expensive.

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: Supremo Italiano 00 Pizzeria Flour
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 10:48:50 AM »
Hi Greg,
Nice talking with you the other day ! John from Jersey.  I have  used that flour for the last 40 lbs or so and find it very comparable to Caputo. I plan to do a side by side comparison now that I have the 2 flours. I will look for the links  http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,13198.0.html  If the people like it thats whats important  :P
John
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:56:00 AM by JConk007 »
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline goneill

• Time to make the dough
Re: Supremo Italiano 00 Pizzeria Flour
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 11:34:25 AM »
John,

I think my taste buds are getting jaded from eating WF pizza so often. Sometimes I don't trust my own taste. I am encouraged by customers who say it is just as good. Nice to chat with you the other day and good luck in the new endeavor.

pizzapan