so tonight, i took my mothers bread recipe and looked at it, crunched some numbers, and said 'hmm, i can use this for pizza!'
4.5c flour (stir container with whisk, scoop into cup, level (not pack down) with flat edge
1.5c warm water
4t yeast (idy)
and the only part i changed:
1/3c of olive oil instead of 1/3c of melted butter
mixed it in the bread machine until it came together and started to de-jag the edges, dumped it out split it into two, did one and a half stretch/folds, balled them up and tucked the corners, set them in a sprayed pan and sprayed the entire outside of the balls with canola spray. put them on countertop to proof one hour, and placed them in the fridge afterwards until they reached desired size (slightly over double in 2 hours) took them out, stretched them in a 50/50 blend of AP/WW flour, and let them rise for 30mins on screen before baking at 550.