Author Topic: G I love this holder  (Read 743 times)

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
G I love this holder
« on: May 11, 2011, 07:58:56 AM »
So I got a good size order from GI  and I added this simple holder for myself. Works out perfect with the 49" handles. I was tired of tools being kicked around all over. And did not want to damge the new perforarted peel ( which works wonderfully by the way!)  they have several holder 20-$30 Range  so I got a few and picked one that worked. Found a nice flat rock and drilled the 2 mounting hole 2 concrete screws and whala no more flying peels!
Looks cool too Now people know when they walk in the back yard its not a oversize bird house! Its a pizza oven!
By the Way If anybody needs these great GI Tools/ peels I can get them for you quick and easy right to your door and of course discounted to Forum members!
John
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 08:02:25 AM by JConk007 »
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline Jet_deck

• Supporting Member
Re: G I love this holder
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:51:26 AM »
I can verify that John has done what he promised as far as my GI Metals order.  I have a nice 14" flat nose, perforated placing peel.  Can't wait to use it in the wfo.  I also got 10# of AM 00 flour, and 500 gr of it spun around in the Bosch last night for a few minutes.  It is so much better than the no name 00 flour I had been using.
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends

pizzapan