Author Topic: Just saw the post - here's my intro  (Read 556 times)

Offline RobynB

• Lifetime Member
Just saw the post - here's my intro
« on: May 11, 2011, 08:18:38 PM »
Been reading the forum since last Summer, just recently started posting a little.  Hubby & I live in Scotts Valley, CA, which is between Los Gatos and Santa Cruz.  We've been shopping for a WFO and are just about to purchase one after MUCH research.  I plan to start a thread once we're ready to start so people can follow along with, and advise on, our install.  I'm sure we will need some of the expert advice here as we proceed.  Ours is a bit different than the threads I've seen here, as we're installing into the wall of our dining room!  Hoping to be installed, cured, and cooking by end of July...   

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: Just saw the post - here's my intro
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:48:42 PM »
Yes thread please on the indoor build that will be a first here. Everybody should have a WFO in their dining room! it would be a much better world!! peace by pizza!
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 09:00:41 PM »
Welcome! I used to live in that neck of the woods and would hunt for mushrooms in Scotts Valley. Nothing, I swear nothing on the planet better than a WFO pie with wild mushrooms. 

Offline RobynB

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 10:10:02 PM »
John - will definitely post the build.  Thanks to you, it looks like we are going with the FGM - I did talk to Sebastien among others, and they assure me it can do the work.  I really appreciate your help!

Bill - Funny, most people have never even heard of Scotts Valley!  Will have to try the 'shroom pies, have not experienced that yet. 

Offline Jackie Tran

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »
Robyn, what a great start for you.  Looking forward to seeing that beautiful oven and your thread on installing your indoor WFO.  My next house will have an indoor WFO.   ;)

Chau

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 09:12:08 AM »
Any time Robyn! glad I could  help, I am sure it will work out fine,  its a nice looking oven! Keep me in mind when its time to order the nice GI  tools to go with it!  I will get you a nice  "dome warming"  gift.
So Get out the Sledge Hammers!!  ;D
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com